Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
WTF? Something "wrong" with that video.. Watch it closely... In both the full speed and the slow mo, the bike is lifting BOTH tires up off the ground way before he actually crests the hill...

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

·
He Who Touches Himself
6,620 Posts
Why in the fuck would you lock the rear brake when the bike sliding and the rear wheel is almost against the club?????

Eye
Dee
Ten
Tee's

Translation: IDIOT!!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Talk about a lapse in judgement, but ya gotta admit, at least it looked like he was wearing all his gear, good thing too. Still makes ya think why someone would actually wanna do that, lol. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

·
Registered
227 Posts
well i guess he was trying to get out of the way of oncoming traffic, if there was any, but his last second turn at the top was a bad idea. oh well...
Why would someone wanna do it? I don't know. I've jumped my bike. maybe it's all the years of motocrossing that give me the ambition....but i've done it.....nothing that big, but i've caught some o.k. air for a street bike.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
I'm quite suprised at how well the bikes suspension soaked up the landing...It certainly aint no motoX bike! A damn shame...looked like it would have been quite a good looking bike.

Atleast he was riding it right?....and had gear on!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts