Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as an FYI....Roger has finally updated his site with a pic on the yellow signals. He said is was a pain to match but that he got pretty close. Looks good in the pic.

I swore up and down I'd never order them because of the price, but I just can't find anything else I like. I joined da club....now I just have to wait.

Even if it's a shade off, it should blend in nicely with the other 5 shades of yellow currently on my bike.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
I'm surprised you got them you CHEAP BASTARD!!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Feel the love... and thanks for the info... I have a friend that will be very happy to see these.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've got them and fitted them !
the shade look slightly off in certain light but you'd hardly notice.
Overall I'm delighted with them.
I know, Iknow, pics and more pics. Just have to get my hands on a dig camera first, mine has given up the ghost !

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got them and fitted them !
the shade look slightly off in certain light but you'd hardly notice.
Overall I'm delighted with them.
I know, Iknow, pics and more pics. Just have to get my hands on a dig camera first, mine has given up the ghost !

We want pics damn you!!! Borrow your neighbors camera....borrow a buddies camera....fuck run to the store, buy a camera, snap a pic and save it to your HD, then return the camera...but whatever you do get some pics up!

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i like them, but i cant bring myself to spend that much and wait that long for freakin flushmounts.
I felt the same way for the last 6 months. Oh well...it's only money. That's one night of drinking. I think I can stay home one night over the next 6-8 weeks while I wait.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Gotta be said they luck cool as in Yellow - mine arrive this week but in Black - should still look good with all the other Black on the bike - fuck me I want the Yellow one's

·
Registered
475 Posts
I love mine! The paint match is perfect with the blue on the Blue white.. They sould be the same for the Blue/black too...

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
I may be a cheap bastard...but not when it comes to my bike.
That's right............ how much did you spend on your Akra????

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.