Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

541 - 552 of 552 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice Ride Sebastian. That tank looks quite cool.

Few months to till the next season. Ordered slip-ons and dynojetkit + tuning parts for my 750 93. Can't wait :--)

Jahjah

·
Registered
6 Posts
very nice sebastian fuel injection ? did you do that yourself ? i have a 1993 gsxr 750 with tuned engine/yoshi duplex racing headers and stage 3 carbs but getting fed up with the carbs they are so fragile with overflow issues etc, thanks steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
HI! Bought a 1994 1100 that was in really bad shape last year to learn some wrenching and make a fun and terrifying cafe/streetfighter thingy. Dont judge the rear seat, glassfiber seatmolding is reaaally difficult it turns out.. Still have a couple of issues regarding engine and suspension. And not finished yet. 3d printing an instrumentpanel and brackets for the headlight when I get time soon. These things sound incredible!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here's mine from the UK, I didn't paint it it was already like that.

I've concentrated on the mechanics, its had a full fork re-build, a full carb re-build and top end engine re-build. It rides and goes like stink now. its got titanium headers and a Maxton rear shock.

I think the plan is to street fighter it and paint it gloss black over the winter.

Attachments

541 - 552 of 552 Posts