Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

521 - 540 of 552 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's my '94 7/11

Hyperpro front and rear suspension, Brembo master cylinders, venhill brake lines, stainless system with yoshi can, stage 3 dynojet kit, K&N filter, quick action throttle.

I kept it road legal for practicality but taking it for it's first trackday next weekend and hopefully many more after that..........

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Here's my '94 7/11

Hyperpro front and rear suspension, Brembo master cylinders, venhill brake lines, stainless system with yoshi can, stage 3 dynojet kit, K&N filter, quick action throttle.

I kept it road legal for practicality but taking it for it's first trackday next weekend and hopefully many more after that..........

Nice bike!

Please keep us posted on how it handles for your trackday.

·
Registered
1 Posts
96 gsxr 1100
Web cams
Keihin fcr 39 carbs
Dyna 2000 and grey dyna coils
Yoshi RS-3 stainless exhaust
SPA Digital Tack

After sitting for 6 years I decided to get this beast running again. Carbs were in good shape but pilot jets were plugged up. Once carbs were sorted out clutch would slip when pulling hard acceleration. Come to find out it was the clutch master cylinder. Gunk had clogged the fluid return hole keeping pressure on the clutch from fully disengaging. Then the front breaks starting locking up. Again it was the master cylinder return hole was plugged up. All fixed. Now it running strong once again.

Attachments

521 - 540 of 552 Posts
About this Discussion
551 Replies
191 Participants
Northernbloke
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing