481 - 500 of 557 Posts

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Damn...real purdy...

·
Registered
14 Posts
My Beast. just replaced some parts. new levers, foot pegs, chain, right rear fairing, fork seals, grips, throttle cables. next is brakes and sprockets and some new rubber. yes it is plasti dipped for now till i can replace the tank and have it painted pearl white/black. love this thing. i also plan on a new full exaust. i painted it black cause it had rust spots and was a scratched up. anyone know of a good header for it????

Attachments

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
search ebay for a good slip on muffler you have a header already and i dont think there is many companies still making exhaust for our bikes. most of the slip on mufflers can be polished up nicely with buff wheel and some rouge. i banged the dents outta mine and repolished it is stainless steel i also shortened it a bunch.

·
Riding at my own pace
142 Posts
My Beast. just replaced some parts. new levers, foot pegs, chain, right rear fairing, fork seals, grips, throttle cables. next is brakes and sprockets and some new rubber. yes it is plasti dipped for now till i can replace the tank and have it painted pearl white/black. love this thing. i also plan on a new full exaust. i painted it black cause it had rust spots and was a scratched up. anyone know of a good header for it????
D&D will have a slipon for your bike.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts

·
Riding at my own pace
142 Posts
^^ that tail isn't stock, right? It's super fugly. But I thought I'm buzzed or something and that's how they are.

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Figured i could add a picture to this thread. Just picked this beauty up two days ago. 92 600 bone stock, with under 20k miles. :punk

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
That looks clean, nice find! And welcome... :cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts
That looks clean, nice find! And welcome... :cheers
Thanks man! nice to finally pick up a bike I've wanted to get one for a few years now. Its nice. Has a couple problems, as stated in my other post about headlight issues. but overall a clean good running bike. I can't wait to work on it and try to make it as nice as some of the ones on here. I just want an exhaust and a nice repaint because theres some scratches on mine. Is there any exhausts that will fit the 600? or just 750/1100 of this year?

481 - 500 of 557 Posts