Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
really what a shame
two years ago when i first started doing trackdays this guy helped me out with advice and what not and was a really decent guy. i met him at a bike store near my place where he used to work at. Havent seen him in more than a year. Now i've heard quite a few stories about his doings. sooo sad. he was a pretty good racer too

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
Sounds like this guy named Rocket rider on ebay but this guy I dealt with lived in Jacksonsville and not Tali.

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Laddy that blows man, but i was wondering, why did you pay 500 for a set of forks when you have gotten your redone for less and know exactly what you were working with.?

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well, it would have cost me only a few bucks less to get mine built, then there is shipping. so it would have worked out to be a little more. then since the bike was being kept at my folks house there was the inconvenience of going back and forth with the stuff. so this guy seemed legit, and said they only had 6 laps on them and they were fully revalved, extended, and sprung for my weight.. it seemed like a great deal especially since i got an extra set of forks out of the deal.. seemed good and fair, until he screwed me over.

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol.. ya know what. im mad, but im not going to go out of my way to get this kid.. karma will get him. and if it doesnt get him by the time i run into him then ill pick up the tab for mr. karma and lay the beat down on him.. he lives in tallahasee.. but i appreciate the back up bro.

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
lol.. ya know what. im mad, but im not going to go out of my way to get this kid.. karma will get him. and if it doesnt get him by the time i run into him then ill pick up the tab for mr. karma and lay the beat down on him.. he lives in tallahasee.. but i appreciate the back up bro.
bro i'm always down for a beat down and i hear there's nice looking girls in tallahasee so we can always make it a boys weekend

1 - 12 of 12 Posts