Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

81 - 100 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
just moved to fall city area and looks like a lot of nice riding here where does everyone meet up and what days of the week(end)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Tacoma here, 08 600 and agree with armyguy, check out pnwriders.com for local riders and local rides. If there are any Chics out there looking for other Chics to ride with, PM me and I'll tell you about the local Chic Riders group.

·
Banned
22 Posts
206 represent!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in Japan now... but stationed in Oak Harbor for about 8 years before I was here... going back there in a few moths too.

Saw a few LS1tech guys here too... hung out a couple times back when I had my old truck... did a couple meetings at Bremerton Raceway.

Looking forward to getting back and having some room to ride in compared to Japan!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Forgot the pic...

It's pretty stock... I've got a Yosh slip-on back stateseide, but have the stocker on it still over here. Clear corners on and the whole rear fender is gone. I've also got some Squidish neon on it too... but that's ok since I'm in the Navy. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
I live in Graham, just outside Tacoma and got a 750. My wife has a 600 and we plan on doing quite a bit of riding this coming year.

So who lives around here?
Live on Fort Lewis, I ride a GSXR 1000, and ride with a couple of dudes around your area. We love highway 7 to Elbe, love to carve the roads. Send me a PM if you want to hook up!

·
Registered
18 Posts
What's up people in the NW. I'm 27 and live in Kent over by Redondo beach area. Love to just get out and ride.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm in Washington. Also on PNWRiders.com and LS1tech.com. RaceFreak on PNWriders.com

PNWriders is the best place to meet up for great rides with great riders.

81 - 100 of 131 Posts
About this Discussion
130 Replies
82 Participants
mmo24
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing