Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,148 Posts
Now as for the Skins...they will be better prepared when they visit "The Linc". Don't be surprised if they upset you guys in your house.

Ed
That's the key. Are teams going to be able to adapt and stop them. Time will tell. And no, I won't be surprised, Washington is a good team and RG3 will not be as rusty the next game they meet. However, I still think the Eagles will be them. :phhht

·
Function over F0RM
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
You guys might have a team this year. All they kept talking about on ESPN was how 6 turnovers only netted a 5 point win.

The ball bounced Philly's way and as long as they can finish games, they have a chance.

Now as for the Skins...they will be better prepared when they visit "The Linc". Don't be surprised if they upset you guys in your house.

Ed
The same happened to Dallas too. I'm praying they don't start 0-2 but GB is gonna be juiced up. We need to be too. The Packers game will be the moment of truth. If they can beat AR at home that's saying something. One will hope but I don't see it.

·
I'm Sticking Around
1,665 Posts
After this weekends games, I'm wondering if RG3 will get back to last year's level of play. I want to see him succeed but there's too much pressure put on him and he's not 100%.

Skins defense needs to pick up the pace too and not give up alot of points.

And the Eagles are pretty good but I can see why their fans are use to disappointment.

Ed

·
I'm Sticking Around
1,665 Posts
The same happened to Dallas too. I'm praying they don't start 0-2 but GB is gonna be juiced up. We need to be too. The Packers game will be the moment of truth. If they can beat AR at home that's saying something. One will hope but I don't see it.
Friggen NFC East went 0-4 this past weekend and the AFC West went 4-0. Go figure!

I don't support Dallas or Philly but lately I've been expecting them to do something...anything, because I like to watch close games.

It will be a long time before the Raiders have another team like they did in 1983 when they beat the Skin's unstoppable Offense in SB XVIII.

For now, I enjoy the talents in Seattle, San Francisco, Indy, Washington, Philly, GB, Denver, and even Dallas. There's a couple more but those are ones who come to mind.

Ed

·
Super Moderator
15,148 Posts
After this weekends games, I'm wondering if RG3 will get back to last year's level of play. I want to see him succeed but there's too much pressure put on him and he's not 100%.

Skins defense needs to pick up the pace too and not give up alot of points.

And the Eagles pretty good but I can see why their fans are use to disappointment.

Ed
Still a lot of season to go. I think he can get back to where he was.

·
Function over F0RM
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
They can only lose two more games tops and that's praying everyone else sucks. Our division sucks right now and we (everyone) were once dominant.
The whole team seems to ride on him and that's a shame. The whole team got them there last year but once he was hurt everyone gave up. Seems to be trickling into this year. Poor performance by one player turns into players. It's a shame. If things aren't worked out now I say pull him for Cousins. Franchise or not, winning is winning, maybe he wasn't ready and maybe he should have played pre-season. One can judge. :lol

41 - 46 of 46 Posts