Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Function over F0RM
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The whole fucking organization should be replaced. What we witnessed on national TV was an atrocity to the good of mankind.

You don't run one of your best players into the ground, ever. I do not see hindsight on this. When he fell out of bounds in the first quarter I was yelling "they need to pull him!" At least fifteen people witnessed this.

So now instead of Snyder throwing money down the toilet (he's getting better) Shanahan has replaced him. A coach is paid seven million dollars to protect his players. His doctor did not approve of him playing. Right then is when you say, "Hey, I'm not risking our franchise quarterback over one game. We have another three years to go."

I'm very ashamed.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Ass Packer
364 Posts
Yeah...Watching the pale shadow of RGIII pushing himself to his physical limits was horrifying. I felt little joy from that win.

Hopefully he gets back up to %100 next season, I really want to see a proper Griffin vs Wilson shootout. I'm really glad the Seattle defense weren't the ones to deal the final blow, that could have been even more serious.

Also, was it just me, or did that field look like shit? I wonder if that has anything to do with the high amount of injuries that just happen to occur on it...

·
I'm Sticking Around
1,665 Posts
^^Luckily, it was not like the hit made on Joe Theisman. LT jumped up and down frantically for medical attention to arrive.

Terrible what happened to RG3. Do not wish this on your worst enemy. He will have a lot to think about this off-season.

Ed

·
Function over F0RM
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yes, the field looks terrible. Someone cracked a joke that there isn't enough "cushioning" because it's a high impact field.

Second highest paid team in the league and you can't afford grass seed.

·
17,009 Posts
The whole fucking organization should be replaced. What we witnessed on national TV was an atrocity to the good of mankind.

You don't run one of your best players into the ground, ever. I do not see hindsight on this. When he fell out of bounds in the first quarter I was yelling "they need to pull him!" At least fifteen people witnessed this.

RG3 can't last playing that style of football in the pros. Unless he starts passing more, his body won't handle the abuse it will take running the ball so much.

·
I'm Sticking Around
1,665 Posts
He's out for 18 months minimum. Apparently it was leaked and then retracted by ABC. I imagine its not a lie.

That's a long time to rehab! Serious damage to the lateral collateral ligament.

I've had both knees scoped in different years (Medial meniscus tears) and that was painful for me. I can't imagine what RG3 is going to have to endure. He'll probably get some mentoring from Adrian Peterson...I hope.

He's going to be thinking about his decision for a long time.

Ed

·
I'm Sticking Around
1,665 Posts
Skins will be a team to watch for sure...as are many others. How the Pats move forward will be interesting. But I don't wanna get away from the the main topic. Good luck!

Ed

·
Viking Fan Club Merchandise Manager
11,665 Posts
I have to admit that these new QB's make the football season more interesting. I live up in WA and we hear about the Hawks all the time. They are definitely exciting to watch as of late. I am from NC so I am a Panthers fan and I have my Cam Newton jersey ready!

I hope RG3 does some great things this season (assuming he will be ok).

·
Registered
143 Posts
Do any of you guys do fantasy league?? I need to join a league still, or maybe start one up with only people from here??

·
11,665 Posts
I'm down to join one as long as it is free to play. Need minimum 8 members I believe.

Sent from steven32's closet

·
11,665 Posts
It's simple. You fantasize about your favorite players in your bed. Easy!

Sent from steven32's closet

·
I'm Sticking Around
1,665 Posts
Man,

When the experts on ESPN say you needs REPS in pre-season, they weren't kidding.

A couple of times I though RG3 got hurt being thrown to the ground...but no whiplash of the leg so he is good.

#10 almost pulled it off in the second half...I definitely agree with his comments that they will get better.

I'm not a Philly fan but you gotta give them props for a fast-paced offensive scheme.

Ed

·
Super Moderator
15,150 Posts
Man,

When the experts on ESPN say you needs REPS in pre-season, they weren't kidding.

A couple of times I though RG3 got hurt being thrown to the ground...but no whiplash of the leg so he is good.

#10 almost pulled it off in the second half...I definitely agree with his comments that they will get better.

I'm not a Philly fan but you gotta give them props for a fast-paced offensive scheme.

Ed
I was thoroughly impressed with the Eagles Offense in the first half. They need to do it though for the whole game. Yes RG3 was rusty but by the second half he gathered himself and gave his team a chance to pull it off. Props to him for not giving up.

I am a Philly fan, so I'm glad he lost though. :lol

·
I'm Sticking Around
1,665 Posts
I was thoroughly impressed with the Eagles Offense in the first half. They need to do it though for the whole game. Yes RG3 was rusty but by the second half he gathered himself and gave his team a chance to pull it off. Props to him for not giving up.

I am a Philly fan, so I'm glad he lost though. :lol
You guys might have a team this year. All they kept talking about on ESPN was how 6 turnovers only netted a 5 point win.

The ball bounced Philly's way and as long as they can finish games, they have a chance.

Now as for the Skins...they will be better prepared when they visit "The Linc". Don't be surprised if they upset you guys in your house.

Ed

21 - 40 of 46 Posts