Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
I'm Sticking Around
1,665 Posts
I understand your excitement and I applaud RG3. It's been a long time since the Skins have tasted victory. No matter what happens, this has been a rivalry I've watched since the early 70s.

I'm rooting for Washington but Romo is overdue. Good luck tonite and try not to break anything in the house.

Ed

·
I'm Sticking Around
1,665 Posts
@GSXR6MAC. High expectations and in the Limelight...what can you say expect...you get the picture. I would not be surprised if Romo does something about it. But that's why we watch the game.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Ummmm....no. Check the private boxes I bet there's a few senators not doing their job right now lol... they just want to see cowboys finally show up to a game. So far we still have that. Better than last time they met up :p

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts
It was only a matter of time before romo shit the bed again. He had a career long of 4 good games in a row only to suck when it mattered. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Function over F0RM
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just purchased a Nike Elite Griffin. $250!!! That is insane
[/color]
FYI, if you order by midnight tonight at the Redskins Store you can get 20% off any order over $100.

Promo code: WILD18

I just stuck with what I bought, the processing and shipping seemed way to long of a wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Function over F0RM
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sunday's game should be really exciting. It's been a really great year with rookies and the league.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts