Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since suzuki is over priced on there CF replica pieces,i made my own all for $13 bucks..Was looking for something other than black and yea i like the CF look...What ya think.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Dude that looks great, 1st the kick ass plate bracket and now this.. You are doing some nice work..

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All i did was buy a roll of CF paper from lochart (had it ) applyed it and cut it out free hand..Thats really all i did..

·
Registered
409 Posts
Would like to see a pic of the whole bike. I think that would give a better view of how good it looks

·
Registered
362 Posts
looks good...one thing though... would look a little better if the pattern lines up. great job though.

·
Registered
409 Posts
ghey, if you can't put the real deal, don't go fake.

reminds me of those civic with a black hood :puke:
Have you looked at his bike pics? That sir is no Civic..

·
Registered
919 Posts
i like it - thought about just sandin em with some real fine grit paper and give em a little primer and gloss black, but thats definitely faster and looks sharp to boot... nice!

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ghey, if you can't put the real deal, don't go fake.

reminds me of those civic with a black hood :puke:

Its all good...I wouldnt say its ghey due to the fact why pay big money for LOOKS when you can apply it (cash) towards performance..

Its good to have different opinions.....(all though suzuki is faking it aswell)

Gotta admit though never seen any civics with black hoods..LOL

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
looks good...one thing though... would look a little better if the pattern lines up. great job though.

AWESOME eye friend!!!! And i thought i could do it but the sheet (way i had to lay them out) prevented me from doing that...Very cool you noticed..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts