Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
After that game last night; it discusts me that SC is even in the same devision. The BLATANT personal fouls were horrific, it makes me wonder if the whole team is paid, because they obviously have no idea they are playing college football. I'm sorry, but alumni or not; if the Gamecocks acted like that on the field, I'd feel the same way. Pethetic is the nicest thing I can say about the Auburn performance last night.

·
Fresher than 1000 virgins
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After that game last night; it discusts me that SC is even in the same devision. The BLATANT personal fouls were horrific, it makes me wonder if the whole team is paid, because they obviously have no idea they are playing college football. I'm sorry, but alumni or not; if the Gamecocks acted like that on the field, I'd feel the same way. Pethetic is the nicest thing I can say about the Auburn performance last night.

Although an Auburn fan, I have to agree with you on the personal foul bit. I still can't understand how in college after a touchdown you are "suppose to-be" penalized for showboating, yet no one was last night. I believe a couple weeks ago ( can't remember the team) but a touchdown was called back because the guy that scored merely saluted the fans (students base of a military college) in a bowl game. As far as paid, maybe not in cash, but I am guessing there are perks with every college football team in some form.

·
Other Russ, The No Name Homo Butt Pluggee
28,047 Posts
I will to the knee being blatant and should have been punished for it. As far as Fairley I see no issue with him. It is the way he plays. If you have the ball he is going to do his best to knock your block off. Steve Supperior wouldnt have said anything to him. Plus when you are that heavy it takes a lot of force to get off the ground :lmao

Its not amateur hour. Thats why SC is at home and got beat like a step child in the SEC championship.

:spit

·
Registered
378 Posts
AU better hope Dyer is a "one man" team... because he's all they have after this year.

Also, I say ~24 months before the trophy & title is stripped from AU just like it was Southern Cal...

·
Registered
378 Posts
I will to the knee being blatant and should have been punished for it. As far as Fairley I see no issue with him. It is the way he plays.
It's the way they were trained... The only reason either of them were yelled at is because the coaches knew they were on TV... If the coaches really cared about any of it, they would've been pulled. That "knee" should've got him thrown out; and kicking someone in the face to get your fatass up? Bullshit.

Doesn't matter how good they are; they're still a dirty team and a disgrace to college football, especially the SEC.

·
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's the way they were trained... The only reason either of them were yelled at is because the coaches knew they were on TV... If the coaches really cared about any of it, they would've been pulled. That "knee" should've got him thrown out; and kicking someone in the face to get your fatass up? Bullshit.

Doesn't matter how good they are; they're still a dirty team and a disgrace to college football, especially the SEC.
As far as bad attitude, I think every college team has done something similar especially in a bowl game or even a rival game. You honestly can't say that SC has NEVER been a perpetrator of this type of behavior.:nono

·
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Dirty team? Really. Have you managed to watch any other college football games this year?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts