Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there I was bleeding my clutch on the 1100 that I put in my '89 750 and the hose is poop. I tried any way (I really wanted to ride it) but I had a catastrophic hydraulic line failure. Any one have an 1100 clutch line for sale? Thanks. Troy 341

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dunno...Good idea. I'll pull out the catalogs and take a lookie. Thanks. Troy 341

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
I have a braided line on my 90. I think it was listed for a 93-98 1100.
Bones

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Originally posted by 341:
So there I was bleeding my clutch on the 1100 that I put in my '89 750 and the hose is poop. I tried any way (I really wanted to ride it) but I had a catastrophic hydraulic line failure. Any one have an 1100 clutch line for sale? Thanks. Troy 341
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">If ya can't find one, there's a place in Tacoma (Williams oil filter) that fabricates hydraulic lines... they can make one if you have the info about length/style fttings.

·
Registered
461 Posts
a 92 or earlier katana 600 will have the parts you need to convert to a cable clutch.
I never have to worry about fluid, just lube the cable once in a while, and it works perfectly.

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does the hydraulic to cable conversion have a nasty heavy pull or is it comparable between the two? Thanks. Troy 341

1 - 9 of 9 Posts