Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Gsxr1000 2018 (ABS).
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Halo Fuel Cap by drivenracing

This tool from an ebay user Liam.1206, I think what he does is using the Creader 3001 as a base and just changing the plug to fits different bikes directly instead of using adapter, it works well on my gsxr1000 2018 just in case wanted to read or delete FI

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
9,325 Posts
His description says "and stream live data". Have you used it enough to know what that's about?

P.S. I see it now. Eighteen parameters are displayed. That sounds very nice.

·
Registered
Gsxr1000 2018 (ABS).
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
His description says "and stream live data". Have you used it enough to know what that's about?
have you used car obd II tool before? its kinda the same live data as of rpm, map, fuel and other sensors and it works like the Suzuki sds tool but waaaay cheaper my dealer once used the Suzuki tool in front of me so I saw its menu nothing special about it at all not sure why its sold for a fortune not only that you also need to have a valid sub yearly. I think with Europe pushing with the new Euro emissions we will see most new bikes will allow obd II reader I can confirm Gsxr1000-2017+ does and you have two ways either by buying an adapter like this for Suzuki (6pin) or whatever bike you have that allow obd II reader also I can confirm that cbr1000rr 2017+ allows it too but you have to buy its special adapter or device as I did.

in this pic an adapter for Suzuki (6pin) to obdII incase you want to use your car obdII scanner that you already own.

so what did this tool help me with? I cleared a previous ABS error by installing a lithium battery from antigravity atz10-rs that doesn't work well on gsxr1000 2017+ so the ABS mark was always on till I changed that battery, the abs error code was gone on the new battery but was stored as previously FI/DTC so I cleared that previous FI and all good now, I think its handy to keep around.

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
9,325 Posts
It appears to be compact and rugged enough to mount somewhere so you can monitor things while riding. It doesn't appear to do it but I wish it could also save the data for later download.

·
Registered
Gsxr1000 2018 (ABS).
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It appears to be compact and rugged enough to mount somewhere so you can monitor things while riding. It doesn't appear to do it but I wish it could also save the data for later download.
yes, for that maybe just maybe if you search hard enough for an app / software that allow for saving data but for that you will need to go with option 2:

then you gotta search for an android app allows for the live run data to be saved, if you want to mount your phone and read live data that's so easy an app would do it like maybe OBD Fusion then connect the obd II scanner to your mobile by bluetooth, idk tho if (OBD Fusion) app works on the bike I only tried it on the ford cars but maybe with enough digging you may find what you need.

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 575537 Halo Fuel Cap by drivenracing

View attachment 575538

This tool from an ebay user Liam.1206, I think what he does is using the Creader 3001 as a base and just changing the plug to fits different bikes directly instead of using adapter, it works well on my gsxr1000 2018 just in case wanted to read or delete FI

Hello is Creader 3001 It is compatible with GSXS 750, I was looking in my country and I got a version but with an OBDII connector.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts