Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is my second pair of vortex clip-ons on a different bike,and they are sweet
Problem is,does any body else who has them have any problems with them hitting all kinds of shit at full lock(left and right)?After reading this,I got confused myself,but I'm a lazy bitch and didn't want to type it up again
Peace

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
Originally posted by GIXXERJIMMY:
So this is my second pair of vortex clip-ons on a different bike,and they are sweet
Problem is,does any body else who has them have any problems with them hitting all kinds of shit at full lock(left and right)?After reading this,I got confused myself,but I'm a lazy bitch and didn't want to type it up again
Peace
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">PIX!!!!!!!

PLEEZE~!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Scott-I'm a dumbass when it comes to posting pictures and stuff-I'll give it try this weekend in between hooking up my 00 gauges to my beast though
.This looks like quite the project

·
Registered
428 Posts
my left clipon hits the gauges on a full lock turn right...does that make sense...when i turn all the way to turn right, my left clipon hits...about the only way to cure that is to loosen the clamps and pull the clipons in a little bit...lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts