·
Viking Foreign Affairs Attaché
4,047 Posts
Nono, I took the right dose...just mixed many different meds together...:shifty

·
Nazi Lustful ****** - hot for Hermann Göring & Cai
3,250 Posts
Nono, I took the right dose...just mixed many different meds together...:shifty
I heard SVS can be rough sometimes. Camping trips are no joke, be careful with pain killers next time

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
More than likely, he has fat fingers, but because it spelled a valid word, spellcheck let it slide.

Why don't you invite him on a camping trip and see how fat his fingers really are?
Fat fingers wont cut it, I need fat fist's or I am not going camping.. ;)

And if he can't perform like I want, I will have to sue him too. Just like the NHRA org is... :)

·
Banned
10,466 Posts
I just ordered the hyper optiks for my new lid. It's a stick on insert that goes on your regular clear visor. Unless you have an Arai, order the universal insert.

Hyper optiks = transition lens. I was curious about how long it takes to "transition" while on the track...don't want to catch a seizure with some flashing shit in my face :lol so we'll see. It's advertised as 4 seconds.

I'll be able to provide some feed back after the next CCS round at the end of the month. If I feel like farting around, I'll position the gopro to get some "face time"

·
Banned
10,466 Posts
Is there a noticeable difference between these inserts and Pinlock inserts? http://www.pinlock.nl/en/
Some reasons I went with the Invision Hyper Optik product is because it works with pin-lock and non pin-lock visors. It also boasts that it's "set it and forget it" unlike the pinlock that has to be replaced over time....or can be interchanged. The ability to "interchange" to me means low grade adhesive = tearing or peeling.

The pinlock is also made of "moisture absording" material. Again...to me, this means mold/mildew/saturation and/or eventually needing a hard chemical to clean which would probably be rough on the nose and eyes.

The Invision lens uses a different process and won't do those things...so they say.

·
Premium Member
3,668 Posts
^Thank you for the info :cheers

Are there any benefits to using Hyper optics insert with tinted visor, or just go with the cheaper Pro shield insert (for track riding).

·
Banned
10,466 Posts
^ Hells no :lol I already paid!!!

^Thank you for the info :cheers

Are there any benefits to using Hyper optics insert with tinted visor, or just go with the cheaper Pro shield insert (for track riding).
I don't see any reason to go with the the race tint option or hyper optik option on a tinted visor. Maybe go with the anti-fog option, which I think is the pro shield option....but that's about it. But I never had a fog issue on my cheap ass KBC tinted visor. I did have a fog issue with my clear HJC visor...even with the breath guard.

The race tint is just a strip of black tint to take away the glare...like football players with the black line under their eye.

The hyper optik is used to optimize clarity at different light/shade levels. So on a short track - the hyper optik probably won't be very beneficial, but on a longer track or a track with sections of shade and light, I can see it helping out a bit. I mean it takes 4 seconds, so they say, to transition....if you aren't incredibly slow, you can get pretty far on a track in 4 seconds. :lol

I mainly bought it because the new lid I bought only has 1 more year of racing eligibility on its build date, so it'll get me through the rest of this year. So it'll be a street helmet after that and the hyper optik insert beats having to switch between dark and clear shields.

In your case with a tinted visor, I'd go with the pro shield insert for anti-fog. The hyper optik won't make your tinted shield any more clear, but may make it very dark.

1,931 Posts
do these also come in black/smoke tint instead of the blueish color? If ill have to pick one up for my next helmet.

·
Banned
10,466 Posts
expecting my new helmet to be delivered today. My Hyper Optiks insert was delivered Saturday (fast shipping.) So I'll do a package opening and demo on this sometime this week.

do these also come in black/smoke tint instead of the blueish color? If ill have to pick one up for my next helmet.
you'll want the Pro Shield with the smoke tint option.

·
Banned
10,466 Posts
Used 7/1/2012 CCS Races:

Review: this hyper optik visor insert is the tits :punk

It's like watching full HD vision. Stuff is soooo clear and 0 fog. I was breathing my ass off too it was blazing hot out.

It doesn't transition to tint or smoke...it turns a bit of yellowish and then blue depending on the UV it abosorbs....but you don't see the yellow and blue and things don't look yellow and blue. I was loving it!! No distortion or anything. And no glare or being blinded by the sun!!

APPROVED!

·
I move away from the mic
6,548 Posts
Used 7/1/2012 CCS Races:

Review: this hyper optik visor insert is the tits :punk

It's like watching full HD vision. Stuff is soooo clear and 0 fog. I was breathing my ass off too it was blazing hot out.

It doesn't transition to tint or smoke...it turns a bit of yellowish and then blue depending on the UV it abosorbs....but you don't see the yellow and blue and things don't look yellow and blue. I was loving it!! No distortion or anything. And no glare or being blinded by the sun!!

APPROVED!

·
Frame Slider Tester
1,873 Posts
Ok. I know this an older post but have a few questions.
The manufacturer posted the thread then never really kept going with it. Didn't evEn fix the part where he said (on accident - damn spell checker) he's getting sued by NHRA. is this still a viable business?
And comments were on fire when it first came out but nothing sense. Does the product perform properly? Any reviews from someone who has had this for awhile?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

21 - 36 of 36 Posts