Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team,

My name is Rick Marlin. I am the original inventor of the Fog City and Hyper Optiks product range. I've been producing vision enhancing inserts since 1991 - my products have been used and endorsed by many racers in World Superbike and Moto GP including:

Wayne Rainey
Eddie Lawson
Troy Corser
Troy Baylis
Neil Hodgson
Ruben Xaus
and more

In Indy Car and Formula 1 my products have been used by:

Michael Schumacher
Rubens Barrichello
Marco Andretti
Michael Andretti
Helio Castroneves
and more

In NHRA my products have been sued by:

John Force
Larry Dixon
Kenny / Brandon Bernstein
Tony Pedregon
Cruz Pedregon
and more

I'm very happy to be here to answer equations of visor inserts and I am pleased to introduce my newest collection - InVision - see www.invisionvisorinserts.com.

What I've done with this line is cut our the middle man large distributors to reduce the pricing on these products! For example, my Fog City Hyper Optiks insert would sell for $42.95. The new InVision Hyper Optiks retails for JUST $29.95! This light reactive, anti-fog visor insert simply needs to be experienced to be believed!

Please feel free to write me with any questions on vision enhancement!

Cheers!

Rick

·
Banned
29,637 Posts
Your name is Ricky martin? :lol Checking your site now, Welcome by the way!

·
Viking Foreign Affairs Attaché
4,047 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
So, what is this?? A insert that stickes to my oem visor and stops fogging and acts like a trasition lens?

And what did the OP mean by being sued by NHRA? Does that mean sued as in the not so good sued or is that vender talk for they use his product?

This post has me lost in many ways...

·
Banned
29,637 Posts
So Ricky martin is being sued by the NHRA for not being able to see through fog. I'm so confused. :scratch

·
PM me for Brotection
57,513 Posts
So, what is this?? A insert that stickes to my oem visor and stops fogging and acts like a trasition lens?

And what did the OP mean by being sued by NHRA? Does that mean sued as in the not so good sued or is that vender talk for they use his product?

This post has me lost in many ways...
More than likely, he has fat fingers, but because it spelled a valid word, spellcheck let it slide.

Why don't you invite him on a camping trip and see how fat his fingers really are?

·
Reporting live from Fox 5 News
840 Posts
sign me up for one of them visor thingies, I'll be the guinea pig.

·
4,047 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts

·
Loves MASSIVE CASCADES of jizz on his face
5,361 Posts
You guys are dicks. :lmao

·
say my name bish
2,680 Posts
i might be interested in one. not reall interestedin the anti-fog, but for clearer vision.

and x2 on the insert or eplacement shield question. also, are these polarized for vision enhancement?

·
4,047 Posts

·
Reporting live from Fox 5 News
840 Posts
minibull is on a roll, forgot to take the meds? ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts