Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the north east interested in sharing a ride to VIR or Summit events? I'm flying solo, a co-drive would be nice.

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
air mattress is all thats needed for a warm/cool place to sleep in my rig.

i do have my pit size substantially reduced. i've managed to narrow my needs down the exact wrenches and such. (and there are no damn spares for my bike yet)

if no one comes with me, i'm toying with driving down with just the truck and the bike in the back, a limited set of tools, and just sleep in the bed.

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Though it doesn't happen too often, it sucks going solo for me as well... why don't you move to NC???
how big is that, 45'? my tag trailer is 30' and a triple axle as well. couple that with my long bed diesel and i'm a freikin semi.

·
Registered
74 Posts
ah, it's only 36, and that's overall. Roughly 28' of floor, and a 6' riser. They they chop 2 ft off the riser so it can fit on a short bed...which I have.
A 30' tag?! foooooooook that. Once you pull a goose, you'll never go back to a large tag.

gix, all ya need is a 6x10 really. Anything less, and you'll wish you had more space. I had a 5x8 first, and sold it before I even used it. Then bought a 6x12. Great for 1 or 2 bikes. I could not imagine not having a trailer at all.

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A 30' tag?! foooooooook that. Once you pull a goose, you'll never go back to a large tag.
yea, i'd love a goose or a 5th but my truck has a nice raised cap on the back which my dogs live in when traveling.

also gives me enclosed space for two more bikes when hauling bikes to Daytona and such.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
dont make me break out the pix of the ghetto trailer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts