Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Hmm . . . I don't know . . . it looks like you left the grid a little early there start-jumper . . . .

Damn motley looking pit crew . . .

. . . but the other pics look sweet bro, especially the second closeup wheelie pic.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Nice pics and the crew everyone should be skeered of...!!!

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hmm . . . I don't know . . . it looks like you left the grid a little early there start-jumper . . . .

. . . but the other pics look sweet bro, especially the second closeup wheelie pic.

not my fault people like you sleep off the line..

and NJ., i am looking at a coupel SLR's., but they are like $1k .... uggg

thanks guys., she will get back in the grove of pics soon enough.,

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts

not my fault people like you sleep of the line..

Check out the Sony I gave ya the link to....thats what I have and it rocks.

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i loked at it but it does the same stuff mine does now., but with less zoom., i have 10x optical zoom now., plus the one you shoud does not have enough memory.,

the slr is liek 8meg pix
2Gig mem
changable lens., like any SLR., but is digital.,
so you can put a 300mm on it for track shots.,

the 4x optical does nto even come close to zooming in enough for a picture of a bike on the track., hell my 10x is almost not enough .,

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
that's my rider Andy Caldwell on the 166 machine. He hasn't raced in almost 2 years...he was a WERA Champion for 3 years running in 99-00-01 I think. He'll be dusting off the cob webs but watch out for him once he settles in...the boy is just plain fast.

·
Registered
4,361 Posts

not my fault people like you sleep off the line..

Cannon has upgraded thier EOS Rebel line to 8m pixels and still kept the old Rebel (7.2m pixels) in the line up. They dropped the price on it down to $800 and I've seen them on sale for less than $750 w/ an 80mm lens.

Not a bad deal, I'd pick one up except all of my lenses are for a Minolta mount system, and naturally thier SLR digital camera has to cost $1600.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts