Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a favor...
A guy I work with up here in Philly would like to buy a set of decent Take offs for his 04 R1...
120/ 180

If any of you would like to accomodate me with this request...Chime in please...

Hopefully JP can bring them back for me...

He wants to try Pirellis but will take Dunlops...

Thanks

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
I'm only about 1hr or less outside of philly and I have MANY.....MANY sets of pirelli take offs.

njracer

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
nope, they will only have 1 weekend on them.... this weekend.... the ones on the bike now are shut so i have to change them before thursday!!! Sixx is chubb's sister coming??
dont you worry about chubbs sister you are to short and fat for her

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
if they are worth a shit ill buy them.

i dont want to buy a new set of dot tires for 2 sprint races

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
i may just run slicks and let them dq me. i dont want to waste loot on DOT crap ass tires.

i think sticky said he had a set

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
i may just run slicks and let them dq me. i dont want to waste loot on DOT crap ass tires.

i think sticky said he had a set
he told everyone he had a set, but he only has one i think, he said he had a set for me but i don't know if that holds true, i am bringing a DOT rear for thursday but not sure if it will last as it is pretty shot.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
i plan on getting beer and popcorn and watching the show

doesnt it suck that timmy can go fast on that wore out thire that he thinks is magic than we can go on a new one

Timmy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.