Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Bow down bitches, I'm in the BLUE GROUP
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This past weekend we made a visit to VIR Patriot course. All GDC members by the way:cheers Me(05 1000) and TunerM(03 750)
----> did our 1st track day @ VIR South before so anticipation was great for the rumored highly technical Patriot. New to the track scene was 05Gixxerjockey on his very capable 05 600. Track event was hosted by NESBA...a different organization as I'm used to Team Pro-Motion...event ran perfect and nice 20minute long sessions:biggrin was a welcome change. 1st lap impression from the track left me feeling nervous. The nervous feeling left as more laps were put down and the temperatures rose. You really have to use your body at this track and man the legs do burn.

Coming onto the straight a little throttle happy left me with a spinning tire and almost a highside if I didn't keep in the throttle. The 1000 quickly reminded me who is boss:eek:hmy and to ride her approprietly.

Off to the PICS!!

Now we have to wait till next season to get it in again....but I know it's going to be :punk

·
Registered
942 Posts
Sweet pics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.