Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are the fast am and ex times for that place
just need some reference on how some of these jackasses are doing

thanks

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
depends on the class and the weather

uber fast guys on 600s typically are below the 1:30 mark.

winning am times are around 34s

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
fast expert is gonna be low 30's.. like 31's 32's.. although on an average weekend 33's would win expert. pretty good expert times are about 34's 35's . anything over a 40 is somewhat on the slow side for an expert

youll have a couple really fast amatures that will turn around 35's, although the pretty quick amatures will probably turn around 438's, 39's's. mid pack amatures will turn mid to high 40's.(44-47ish)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Go to Mylaps.com to see for your self B superstock will give u the times for the AMs. Victor, Joe and Dan all ran 1:35s and 32 last year. If you search the site dates you can see the laptimes from the wera race a few months ago.

Is this the team name wizo uses "Martinelli-Wizard Rcg." If so they were 5th in HSB. # 83

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
fast expert is gonna be low 30's.. like 31's 32's.. although on an average weekend 33's would win expert. pretty good expert times are about 34's 35's . anything over a 40 is somewhat on the slow side for an expert

youll have a couple really fast amatures that will turn around 35's, although the pretty quick amatures will probably turn around 438's, 39's's. mid pack amatures will turn mid to high 40's.(44-47ish)

Guess I got some work to do then...
I'll enjoy every second of seat time trying to hit SUB .40's @ that place...

SANEE are you going to join in the festivities in June...? hmmm, hmmm...

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
. mid pack amatures will turn mid to high 40's.(44-47ish)
Hey, I resemble that remark. But then I've only been there once and I was riding a 55HP motorcycle too.
(that was geared wrong)

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
Hey Dave hit some 1:40's !!!

Timmy very close to 31's. next time.

Hell the Vesrah boys ran friggin 30's during the damn Endurace race!

Batey ran low 32's on SV1000

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
i was really hoping for 36's., as 28 was my best before., and a 39 on the SV.,

but i was a sallie., i just could nto get myself to turn the damn bike.., but was feeling better.,.

soon enough...

Fever rode awesome out there., was a hole new man., smooth and used his head.,

Tim ., well just fast ,... bastard..

and Justin did awesome too.. nice to see him ride so well again..

and Lobster did great for his second time there., even though he kept trying to kill me out there., !!!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
34.2 was the fastest I could go in the b sbk novice race. I banged up my ribs on T14 when some bone head plowed into me on sat. and destroyed my bike

1 - 20 of 20 Posts