Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok let here it, my puupy cant stay home, my fish needs a bath my wife had a baby.

what are the excuses

and for those of you showing uo what time do you think you will be there.

el wizo should arribe 7pm or so weds

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
the North East Offthewall guys (ruffian racing & slidin' by racing) will be there early on Wed morning, 4 am or so.... as we are leaving on Tuesday Night, Dave what time are you gonna be here u think?

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
i swear to God if they try to make me work friday (this is an off-day anyways and i already told everyone that i am hauling ass thursday afternoon), i am going to tell them they have two choices:

1- i go racing and i come back to work on monday
2 - i go racing and i find another job

decision will be up to them, work has been pissing me the fuck off and i really need to get the hell out of the area and go RACIN

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
save your sexy pal a sport right next to you sos i can give you a reach around properly

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
save your sexy pal a sport right next to you sos i can give you a reach around properly
we'll pit at the same spot as last time bro we'll set up the same way too!!!
I'll be saving enough room fr my hunny!

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
Not sure of my plans yet.....I have a meeting in NYC on Wed afternoon and Thursday I'm committed to be somewhere until 6pm but will not be back home until 8 or 9pm. If I leave Friday am, I guess I could get there by 8 or 9pm. I totally fucked up and forgot about my Thursday commitment. I’m still going to try and make it but I’m not going to hold my breath.

nj

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Not sure of my plans yet.....I have a meeting in NYC on Wed afternoon and Thursday I'm committed to be somewhere until 6pm but will not be back home until 8 or 9pm. If I leave Friday am, I guess I could get there by 8 or 9pm. I totally fucked up and forgot about my Thursday commitment. I’m still going to try and make it but I’m not going to hold my breath.

nj
that means you aint coming and you aint bringing my boobs

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

nj
well we have looser number 1

who is going to be # 2 ????????

NJ

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts

nj
well we have looser number 1

who is going to be # 2 ????????

NJ
I'm still not totally out of it.....we are just going to hve to wait until Thursday night or Friday morning. Plus I'll be driving by myself.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you bring boos and ill do the drivin

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Nope, won't be there for the following reasons:

1--um, Jess just had the baby
2--truck can't find 4th gear for some reason
3--as much as i wanna go, i'm too f'in tired right now. playing mr mom is running me ragged

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts

3--as much as i wanna go, i'm too f'in tired right now. playing mr mom is running me ragged
1 you should go now., you were waiting for the baby
2 3rd gear is fine.,
3 sleep while you drive.,

sallie

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
WILL BE THERE!! Leaving thurs afternoon arrive late thurs night.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

you have the only legit reason bro

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
Dave why are we leaving so Damn late???
why does it matter to your sorry ass., like you would be ready any sooner !!!

i got things to do., plus we will get there early enough ., what the hell we gonna do all day ., can not get into the track till 5pm ..

1 - 20 of 49 Posts