Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a fender eliminator on my bike, and was thinking about an extreme graphics stealth undetrtail, as SWEET as it looks ive heard the turn signals are kinda tough to see in the day time and im all about safety, specially when it comes to the bike. But I must say it looks a LOT cleaner when the undertail matches the bike. Ive seen it SOMEWHERE but i cant remember where, there is a place that sells vinyl sticker that is painted to match the color of the bike and you just put it on over the plastic and trim it to fit. From the pictures i saw it looked really good, but i dont think the pics were taken close enuff to see the detail and whether or not it was metallic, but from 3 or 4 feet away it looked hot. Anyone know what Im talking about, or can ya think of another alternative, otherwise maybe ill just have my buddy spray the plastic piece.. he owns a body shop.
Thanks fellas!

ok .. nevermind i found it... now i want opinions
whatcha think?
Vinyl

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
I've seen them, but I wouldn't think that they would last long. Have never seen one, but it seems they just started putting them on ebay a short time ago.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Onestick - i am playing on just painting my stock undertail since over here, the lighs on those aftermarket undertails are not legal here, and since my bike is riden every day, and its the only yellow gsxr 600/750 in this town, city of 100,000 (large town for nz)

Can get stock panel painted for about $100 which is like US$45, thats using the paint codes Beesting found,

I was looking at those vinyl things also, but i believe they would not stand up to stones very long, and hopeful this undertail will when it gets about 6 coats of clear over top of it to make it nice and hard

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.