5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you have an old bike sitting in your:

a) barn
b) garage
c) living room/man-cave
d) at your folks place
e) all of the above

So you watch MotoGP but modern bikes aren't really your thing... and you wish you could give your CB, FZR, Ducati, Bultaco, NT, Norton, BMW, Augusta, a try at the track. Well, why not give the track a try?!?!

Visit www.vrra.ca today! Canada's oldest vintage road racing club, full of guys just like us, who want to test the guts of our bikes... and ourselves.

Any questions, ask old jackbird_xx ... and I'll do my best to assist.

Cheers.
jb_xx

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad to oblige fellas. I know there are some folks out there with a competitive spirit... but as much as we all want to cross the checkered flag 1st, and take that victory lap with the flag stuffed in our boot (or waving above our head)... it's about having fun, meeting different folks with the same enthusiasm.

I recently helped out as an endurance pit-crew member... and had the time of my life. Just being a part of racing, in some capacity, gives me my personal fix.

If any of you have questions about how to get involved, just drop me a line. I'll be sure to respond right away.

Cheers.
jb_xx

·
I'm Sticking Around
1,665 Posts
Cool video. The guy on the Kawasaki had better lines but not more HP. Watching too much of this kind of racing could give a guy the itch. Boy do I want to try that.
There's an '81 GS750GLX that looks just like mine in your photobucket! (Except mine still has rear drum brakes)

I'm so looking forward to making it look like yours.

Ed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts