Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Odds are stacking fast against the vikings. Winfield will be out, Safties are banged up, Harvin is banged up, AP has minor ankle injury (claimed to not be affecting him). Not real optimistic about this game Sunday. I almost will venture to call a 6-1 record after Sunday:dissapointed With our passing defense hurt badly, he will throw ALL OVER the Vikings. Our hope is to rack up equal points and make it a shoot out with Peterson, Favre, Shianco, and Rice. Our run defense is good, so I'm not real concerned with that part of the game.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
At this point all the teams are banged up
Not really. Aside from a pulled hammy (B-Dawk) and Moreno not being quite 100% Denver is surprisingly healthy. He will be fine after the bye week but after the last two seasons Denver has had this is pretty remarkable and their record shows it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Despite Farve being one of the most selfish and biggest drama queens in all of the NFL he has mixed well with the Vikings. He doesn't go deep like he used to but he has one of the best running backs to help him out. It will be a good game. I agree this is the time most teams have injuries that can change their season.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is surely a defensive game. Both look excellent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts