Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Vikings sweep Packers

Vikings out played the packers for 3 of the 4 quarters. Good game. Bye week, then we play the lions (should be a sure win) and put us at 8-1.

Quietstorm, we'll see next week, won't we.:cheers

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Re: Vikings sweep Packers

I'm a Steeler and I love phyco 86 (Ward). Whatever team Brett is on I'll cheer for him as well. Awesome dude. I'm glad to see him having fun again. All the viking players love him too. That locker room is together.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Re: Vikings sweep Packers

We posted at almost the exact same time:lol

Yes, its worthy:shifty

:p

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Get off my tip you nerd. Vikings still struggle to close games out and eventually it will cost them. But good win, they own the Packers this year . Playing some good D.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Favre is great but the Packers are just horrible... Im from WI and I hate our GM. The packers dont have an offensive line and Kampman should be on the D line! Good luck to Favre though!

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Get off my tip you nerd. Vikings still struggle to close games out and eventually it will cost them. But good win, they own the Packers this year . Playing some good D.
How was that for closing a game:flipoff ( or destroying a team)

:biggrin

9-1

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
:lol

Yawn all the way to the playoffs.......

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
I hope so playing in a division with the Bears, Lions & Packers... Yawn

All that way for another early exit for #4

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
They arent on the same level as those teams. A bit higher IMO

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
So what should the Vikings do about playing in there weak division? Its not like they can control that...7-1 in the NFL is damn good, I don't care who you play!!!
They are 9-1 now. Quietstorm is a hater. He probably thinks the Cards are not a worthy apponent either after we take them out in there own dome.:wacko

1 - 20 of 21 Posts