Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vikings SUCKED in the last quarter. I have to admit they didnt really even deserve to win that game after the final part of the game performance, but they did, and a win is a win:punk

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One thing I liked, AP rushing for over 140 yards against them:biggrin

The defense played great..................until they got to confident and slacked off. They came out tearing the Ravens apart, held a comfortable lead, until the end and ALMOST blew it. Next week will be another challenge, that IF they can play the WHOLE game like they have the tools to do and did in the beginning of this game, they will win.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Flipper did one hell of a job bringing them back to a lead. The Ravens played one hell of a game. Still happy to see the Vikings win, but the Ravens should have had that one.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
should ah would ah could ah, does not matter Vikings won! Thats all I care about!!

Vikings got lucky!!
Vikings got lucky, or Ravens fucked up with a bad kick:dunno

:lol

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
That's why you shell out big money for a clutch kicker. Ravens out played the Viks, but get the L. Gotta love the NFL.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's why you shell out big money for a clutch kicker. Ravens out played the Viks, but get the L. Gotta love the NFL.
How did they out play them:scratch The Vikings destroyed them from the beginning on both sides of the ball, then slacked off.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Actually, it was a little ironic that the Raven's kicker that won the game for the Vikings by missing was cut by the Vikings and signed by the Ravens.

·
likes to put his frosting on frostyfire's back...
1,382 Posts
My dad's a big Vikings fan, so love seeing them win!

Except for next week, let's go Steelers!

·
Registered
298 Posts
I think their only downfall is that they don't seem to be able to play a full game. Once they figure that out hell's gonna freeze over and we'll win the SB. BTW I love how Favre couldn't even watch the field goal at the end and had to ask someone if it was good and he looked like he shit his pants. :lol

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
At the end of the day, its a win, thats all that matters.
Saints rolled over the Giants I see.
Colts and Broncos are the other 2 undefeated teams.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts