Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Drama Queen that Loves Baby Battered covered Twat-
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the video where Kimbo gets his ass beat by that big ass white guy. I showed the other one to one of my boys at work, and now he whats to see it.
Anybody got the link ?

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
+1

·
Registered
822 Posts
I have it on my HD cant host it tho, ANyone I can pass the baton to??

The Gannon fight sucked, your gonna be dissapointed, lots of grabbing and shit like that. You can def tell the diff from Gannon's exp to Kimbo's backgrond in fighting. Kimbo has absolutley NO stamina.

Still a tough guy tho. To beat Kimbo all one needs to do is be able to take some shots and let him spend his energy, These Videos BOTH Prove that. Even in his other fight we saw, He says, "Man lemme git mah bref"

Not good for looking to tangle with a pro................

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have it FTP'd to the server but i cant figure out how to make it work. I have dont it before but i guess I forgot. Any ideas?

·
Drama Queen that Loves Baby Battered covered Twat-
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've seen it and thought it was actually decent. I remember Kimbo getting his ass handed to him at the end of the fight.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I've seen it and thought it was actually decent. I remember Kimbo getting his ass handed to him at the end of the fight.
He def did, I mean it was ok but for all the shit he was talking I guess I just had my hopes up lmao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts