1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Animals

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Let's hope they got the bastards. CNN is reporting that they have..... link here.

·
Banned
9,663 Posts
I want all you guys on this board who called us (americans) terrorist durring abu grabe.... to watch this video and put their shit in perspective...... running around spitting shit outta your mouths just because it sounds good (at the moment) doesn't make you right..... talking shit like you were exercising your rights...... the only shit that gets me more pissed than fucking animals killing unarmed men are people who talk shit about their country and are too dumb to know how good they have it......

peace

·
Registered
556 Posts
I want all you guys on this board who called us (americans) terrorist durring abu grabe.... to watch this video and put their shit in perspective...... running around spitting shit outta your mouths just because it sounds good (at the moment) doesn't make you right..... talking shit like you were exercising your rights...... the only shit that gets me more pissed than fucking animals killing unarmed men are people who talk shit about their country and are too dumb to know how good they have it......

peace
+1

·
Registered
605 Posts
Yup, those are very brave guys, shooting helpless unarmed hurt man, I hope they receive
.50 cal treatmen from our forces.......

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
This is the enemy we are fighting. These are the cowards that we are pursuing.

Do not forget who the enemy is.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Those fucking sons of dogs. Their mothers eat shit and they are what came from her vagina. She issued piss from her breasts for their food. Their fathers are unworthy to eat my excrement directly from my asshole.

I wish I had them in front of me so I could continue to tell them what I think.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I would love to have 30 seconds with them. FUCKING PUSSIES!

·
Premium Member
7,715 Posts
I would say it would be a good idea to pull all troops, UN, etc out of the country and just nuke the fuckers. There are plenty of residents overs there that shouldn't die, but it's there loss. They should be killing the terrorist!

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
Could you Imagine IF our guys did something as chicken shit as that...every friggen country would be up in arms ....calling us savages..ect...But these COWARDS that shoot Unarmed people get NO bad press, other than the usual BS...

Damm tree huggin liberals need to all view this, then Leave OUR TROOPS, i.e. special Ops, ect...to do their job, with Extrem pregudice(sp) these clowns don't deserve to be treated according to the laws of war like humans....they are coward scumb bags, and as such...should have NO rights.

Kill em all, and let God sort em out...

For our troops...be safe, and god speed..

·
Registered
969 Posts
I can't imagine, You live through a crash, still able to walk and these crazy ass men yelling at you. not knowing what the fuck is going on. trying to stand to walk .....somewhere....anywhere, and bam bam bam....This is the sadest thing i have EVER watched! Poor poor man. RIP! I would have never thought that something like this would happen. called it sheltered from the world or just plain out stupid...I don't care, all I can say is I will think different for now on. I am messed up in the head know. even more....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Could you Imagine IF our guys did something as chicken shit as that...every friggen country would be up in arms ....calling us savages..ect...But these COWARDS that shoot Unarmed people get NO bad press, other than the usual BS...

Damm tree huggin liberals need to all view this, then Leave OUR TROOPS, i.e. special Ops, ect...to do their job, with Extrem pregudice(sp) these clowns don't deserve to be treated according to the laws of war like humans....they are coward scumb bags, and as such...should have NO rights.

Kill em all, and let God sort em out...

For our troops...be safe, and god speed..
+1

1 - 20 of 49 Posts