Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short we were riding our little hood (abandoned neighgborhood, no cars people, or anything for miles, every one wearing gear and being safe in other words taking it off the streets) a Sheriff chopper came out... then all then we parked to gather our stuff, sherrif car came out and told us to leave then he dissapeared... As we were leaving on the main road he pulled us over and said we were racing. Which we were not, we were all heading for some food.

My dislike for the local law enforcement has just tripled.. We got a court date to visit in Polk county court (the Armpit of Florida). What a waste of money and resources this will be. Well I guess since cops are not capable of capturing people like the killer of Jonbenet Ramsey, or putting OJ in jail, or even making MJ stop touching kids they need to mess with hard working, tax paying people. Situations like this shows to me what is the priority for law enforcement..(rant over, pull out wallet- time to get raped by my atturney)

needless to say, my gixxer is up for sale, I am getting a track R6 so I dont have to deal with thes idiots any more... (cops I hate most of them)
Gallery: http://katkrew.com/nuke/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=thumbnails&album=72

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
that sucks bro. but let me tell you jennings is 2 1/2 hours from orlando 105 bucks if you pre book. you cant beat it bro. most people quit street riding once they hit the track

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
that sucks bro. but let me tell you jennings is 2 1/2 hours from orlando 105 bucks if you pre book. you cant beat it bro. most people quit street riding once they hit the track

Ditto

Get your ass on the track! Youll love it, trust me! Buy a set of fiberglass body from godfathers slap it on your bike and your set. If your planning on getting a "track bike" I would suggest an SV650 it will teach you a lot and a lot cheaper in the long run. Plus if you were to start racing an SV is a lightweight, and that class for amateurs is slow and makes an easy win

1 - 4 of 4 Posts