Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
I saw that part at 9:55. My issue is that there was no overlay of the most important claim in the video. Your observation regarding wheel hop on the MWR graph is fair but a similar behavior seems to have happened with Carbon Smith, and maybe there is 4hp across the curve with CS vs MWR, but it's anecdotal until we seem them as overlay.

The Stringer stacks have a piggyback 'CPU' that takes the RPM signal of the bike to manage a servo; therefore, the servo actuates based on the RPM (tach) signal. I don't know what they are made of...

· Premium Member
8,092 Posts
so what's the verdict here? do I need to run out and find a used portable drill and break it down and make some articulating stacks for da Boosa or do I even need to worry bout that extree 1-2 hp to get around 99.9% of all bikes out there ... :p

· Registered
2019 Suzuki Gsxr 1000
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
yes they are
What did they cost you? Did you put them in yourself?
190ish, not too bad.. I wouldn't know what to do with 200hp, not many straights that long, well unless yea nope
Yea man! More power the better! I’m thinking of getting a Ducati or a Honda CBR SP cause they put out over 200 to the wheel! 🤤🤤
And Here in GA we got some nice straights!

· Registered
Suzuki GSX-R 1000R 2018
35 Posts
What did they cost you? Did you put them in yourself?

Yea man! More power the better! I’m thinking of getting a Ducati or a Honda CBR SP cause they put out over 200 to the wheel! 🤤🤤
And Here in GA we got some nice straights!
they cost around 500$ and they are very simple to install.
regarding the 190whp, they are hard to put the power on the ground, except if you only do road racing.. You wont notice a big difference between 190whp and 200whp, the biggest difference imo is engine and frame behavior..

· Registered
2019 Suzuki Gsxr 1000
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
regarding the 190whp, they are hard to put the power on the ground, except if you only do road racing.. You wont notice a big difference between 190whp and 200whp, the biggest difference imo is engine and frame behavior..
Thanks for the info. We do roll on racing every weekend! 😜 Weather permitting of course.

· Premium Member
8,092 Posts

welp, packed out in 6th with 190 imma lil' more concerned with braking honestly..

· Premium Member
1,599 Posts
Still waiting for you to show AFR values to show they are equal............
here you go - just grabbed 3 runs from my tests not sure if it was the same 3 but
red= carbon smith - not dimpled
green = stock
blue = mwr

remember i am not trying to sell anything..... i have never sold any velocity stacks from this page.
still waiting on a set to test.......

jason

Attachments

41 - 60 of 60 Posts