Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Some nice pics there. How is the passat riding? We should hook up in a couple of weeks and go riding. PM me if you are interested.

gixxerman (Jason)

·
> than you
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some nice pics there. How is the passat riding? We should hook up in a couple of weeks and go riding. PM me if you are interested.

gixxerman (Jason)
Ha!!! You found me!!!! It's good man. I few funny noises in the beginning, but it seems good now. Rims will be here Thursday. I'm down to ride anytime. I'll hit you up, and thanks again for hookin me up man. I really appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
41,723 Posts
I have never been to Vagas... Man I want to go soooo bad. The wife said no unless its with her haha.

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
i'm going this saturday. Anyone have any tips on where the best places to party are? I'm staying at harrahs..
theres sooo many spots.. drai's is the best afterhours.. plan to get there around 2-3 am and party til morning,, then rehab obviously at the hard rock.. palms is nice,, ICE is good.. alos pure?? at cesars..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Pure @ Caesars is a sweet club. One of the best in town right now. The Palms is always happening with Rain and Ghostbar, plus all the beaver that hang out in that property anyway.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i'm going this saturday. Anyone have any tips on where the best places to party are? I'm staying at harrahs..
Harrahs also has the outside court area, which is pretty nice at night when it's a little cooler. Flair bartenders and plenty of drunk tourists chicks that have no inhibition.

·
> than you
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What up 5280?? Yeah I want to get out to the West one day.

I found that site a few days back, very nice. Some hotties on there no doubt!!!
What's up homie? How you been? You need to come west and kick it with your boy!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts