Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
i'd tell you, but it'll ruin it fer everyone else.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
The last update I was was Bayliss leading, Capirossi 2nd, and Hayden in a lonely third. Rossi in 13th almost 14 seconds down. This was with two laps to go.

GO HAYDEN!

·
Ask me about Thermodynamics
20,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gaui said:
hayden is the world champ .. baylis won the race
Yeah
Superbike Planet:

We can confirm that Nicky Hayden is the 2006 MotoGP world champion.

Hayden is the first American to win the championship since Grand Prix went MotoGP and the first to win the title since 2000 when Kenny Junior won it on a Suzuki.

ENDS

:cursing

·
Has been Texan longer than the cheerleader
26,430 Posts
I really wish he would have gone for the win but as this season has shown...... if he had been up there dicing for the lead anything could have happened.

Congrats to my favorite MotoGP racer Nicky Hayden!!:cheers

and Also to Valentino Rossi for being the true class act that he is!!:cheers I'm sure Rossi will be back next year to set things right.;)

·
fucked with Dark Dilly and lost
550 Posts
an american takes the tittle....good solid, consistant season nicky....

if yammy had a dependable ride rossi wouldn't have to carry yammy on his back...and he prolly would of had the points to win.....

·
Registered
894 Posts
DK-Ghost said:
Man, thats about the most undeserved World Title I have seen for a long long time
WTF? No championship is undeserved. If the guy who wins the most races in a series isn't consistent enough then he doesn't deserve to win. Hayden did a great job this season. However, it remains to be seen if he can do it again in 2007. Reliability and repeatability are just as important as speed in a season long contest. Once race means nothing.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
DK-Ghost said:
Man, thats about the most undeserved World Title I have seen for a long long time
And why is that? Hayden won races. He didn't dominate like Rossi but he put in consistent finishes.

Rossi crashed. I would've never thought he'd crash on his own. However, Hayden still deserved the Championship.

You're just pissed because there were no Dutch in the championship hunt. Do any Dutch even race in MotoGP?

I GUESS IT'S TIME FOR THE HAYDEN BASHING TO BEGIN.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I can't wait to see the race. And yes, I'm glad Hayden won the championship but how about BAYLISS winning the race! That's friggin' awesome.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.