Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Drama Queen that Loves Baby Battered covered Twat-
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy shit Yamaha's are cheap !!!

I've never really checked them out before, but I'm very suprised !

Literraly found 2004 R6 with 6000 miles for right around $4000

Yall know a 04 Gix 600 with that many mile would push you well over $5000

What's the deal do you think Zuki's are that much better ? Someone tell me what's up before I start riding a Yamahe\a

·
Registered
88 Posts
I looked for about a year or so before I bought a bike, from what I have seen, Suzuki's held there value the best, followed by Honda, then the rest were all over based on the model, but suzuki was my pick, a great deal and a great bike..... I absolutely love my 05 600, but that 06 or 07 looks great, I almost wish I would have held out a little longer and picked up one

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
It manly depends on the time of the year (demand).........BUT, the only reason I still have my R1 is because I'd have to pretty much give it away to get rid of it. It won't bring anywhere near what the value is....

·
Registered
23 Posts
SUZUKI-GS500 said:

That's probably a scam.

Email the seller... it'll either be 1 of 2 stories:

1. The bike is stored in the U.S. but they are overseas. If you send them the money, then they can release the bike to you.

2. The bike is located overseas, but if you pay them, then they can ship it directly to you.

The 2004 for $4000 is a good deal... where are you seeing that deal?

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
From what ive noticed the pricing really only matters on where the bike is located and the time of year...not really on the make

A couple months back I was lookin for an 04-05 R1 and they were just about the same as the CBR1000 and Gixxers within the same mileage and condition so...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.