Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
No more hype. Now we can all get down to some more realistic expectations. Lose early...much better than losing late. Hopefully we wont have to watch Ohio State play in another natl. championship game....and I use the word "play" loosely. They show up and flop.....fill in name of any opponent.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
HOLLY SHIT BAMAS LAYEN THE WOOOOOOOOD SON .. THAT LOOKS LIKE STACK AND JIMBO OUT THERE :lol ... Florida lost and lets hope Georgia looses anything to help USC :lol ..only the second half but I never thought this would come out of my mouth but GOOOOO BAMA :punk the best part about this is I know both Goerga and Florda fans were talking mass shit about USC loosing and saying they were over ranked and blam like that your made a bitch to . :lol

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, college football is all kinds of fucked up this year. It is good for USC to lose so early and have the entire season to make up for it. Ohio State might just lose again this year although Wisconsin sure didn't look impressive losing to Michigan. Ohio State really does not have a title shot because USC trumps them and I don't even think the damn computers will let them in no matter what.

The only team that may run the table is Oklahoma. Of course, Bama may be the real deal if someone doesn't sneak up on them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts