Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have muscles and still tear up the track, though I cut down to do better on the track, even had to loose some muscle to do so. Cause at 270+ it was hard to fininsh 8laps, now at around 240 I am quick and nimble and fit into a suit..LOL Oh yeah, hey Grandevil you use to think I was too big, how bout the new and improved smaller look?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Much better Blake :cheers
THank you means alot to me, you really crushed me last year..:dissapointed

Oh and to all the haters, even if you took what I took you would not look like me, I eat 8meals a day and work my ass off in the gym.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much do you squat?
Funny you ask that, I could tell you the most I ever squatted but that was years ago so who cares about that right. Anyways, I have been only doing 315lbs for 4sets of 15 for probaly the last six months, no heavier, then last week I worked my way up to 585(6plates on each side) and repped it out 7times, hell I was even impressed I could do that much weight cause I haven't went heavy in along time. I will say my knees were killing me the next day, oh and I never use knee wraps, never have, but I do wear a belt..:eek:

·
Met up with MotoJoe and Toejam and came home Butth
5,523 Posts
u might want to check out this site about weight belts. http://staff.washington.edu/griffin/belts_chek.txt I work out a little but what I've heard from physical trainers and a few others. Just read and decide for yourself. And no I'm not an expert. It's just a suggestion.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Oh and to all the haters, even if you took what I took you would not look like me, I eat 8meals a day and work my ass off in the gym.
Truer words may have never been spoken. I love how people think that it's a magical injection and all you have to do is shoot and you're ripped. If that was the case and it didn't require any work everyone on the face of the earth would be ripped.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
u might want to check out this site about weight belts. http://staff.washington.edu/griffin/belts_chek.txt I work out a little but what I've heard from physical trainers and a few others. Just read and decide for yourself. And no I'm not an expert. It's just a suggestion.
Bro, I am 37yo been working out since I was 12 and been hardcore into the sport for about 15years now. I use a belt on squats and heavy back exercises and always will. You have to find out for yourself on certain things and not just follow what someone tells you "sometimes". I wear a Schiek pro series, form fitted and has a bump in the back that pushes into your lower back.

·
big floppy donkey dick
2,972 Posts
bah, still a tiny little punk.....:monkeyface

Please dont kill me. :nono :biggrin

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
whats your back work out consist of?
4sets wide grip front pulldowns
3sets seated cable rows or T bar rows, alternate every other week
3sets close reverse grip front pulldowns
3 sets seated rows(low or high)
3 sets chin ups
4sets rack deadlifts

I do about 10-15reps.

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
Funny you ask that, I could tell you the most I ever squatted but that was years ago so who cares about that right. Anyways, I have been only doing 315lbs for 4sets of 15 for probaly the last six months, no heavier, then last week I worked my way up to 585(6plates on each side) and repped it out 7times, hell I was even impressed I could do that much weight cause I haven't went heavy in along time. I will say my knees were killing me the next day, oh and I never use knee wraps, never have, but I do wear a belt..:eek:
Your quads look really good :cheers I don't know if I have enough endogenous test to pull those off but I am trying to max out what I can naturally (and hopefully spike natural test production).

I have been leg pressing 360 (8x45) 3 sets of 15. My quads are rock hard and upper calfs are nice an full now. I think once I cut they will look really nice.

Congrats :cheers

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
Truer words may have never been spoken. I love how people think that it's a magical injection and all you have to do is shoot and you're ripped. If that was the case and it didn't require any work everyone on the face of the earth would be ripped.
I knew a guy that did a few cycles that had 0 gains because he never pushed himself. He would go in once a week and lift light and do cardio and he thought he was going to look like Ronnie Coleman.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
About this Discussion
48 Replies
28 Participants
madkatana
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing