Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Worked at a car show the past couple of weeks, and put my car and bike in. My mustang was entered in unfinished, which body has to be 70%+ primer, and the Alstare went in foreign motorcycle. Took second with my mustang, and third with the bike. Here are a few pictures...

Before

After

what you all think?

Here are just s few of my little guys...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Wow, that black dog looks tough as nails. I didn't know they had a class for unfinished cars, cool that you took home a trophy. Got more than a paycheck for workin!

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
so the competition wasnt that tough i see

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I don't want to be the dick here, but the car looks like it is under 'destruction', not construction. The bike looks good though. I would sell the car and buy something nice for the bike.

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
yeah whats up with the car? Everything else looked good though.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Worked at a car show the past couple of weeks, and put my car and bike in. My mustang was entered in unfinished, which body has to be 70%+ primer, and the Alstare went in foreign motorcycle. Took second with my mustang, and third with the bike. Here are a few pictures...

that grass keeps like it is and you won't be able to see your bike

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why does it always have to be negative feed back for the most part on here? Any ways, the car looks like it does, because we didn't get the whole car sanded good. I didn't have much time to get the car ready, and pulled this off in under 24 hours. I know it doesn't look the best right now, but it looks better than it did. I need to clean it most of all. That would help a good bit.

For the one that said must not have been much competition, there was over 10,000 cars, and there were only 75 classes. So there was plenty. I mean hell, this is my first project car; at the age of 19, and it looks 10 times better now rather then when I got it.

I havn't been home for two weeks, and that would explain the grass.

The little black dog is the warning dog. Everyone comes into the house, and knows there is a little one, but not my doby. He is quiet as hell. Rusty fits him well I think. How about you all?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
keep up the good work NUTZ
Thanks, and plan on it.

Also, the white 3/4 ton chevy shortbed in the back ground, blew the rear end out of it during a burnout contest. It has a 305 with a 4 speed in it, and is lifted 4 or so inches I believe with 34s on the rims I believe. The truck is still in an Idaho title. Bought it the day before I left before the show. That isn't going to be cheap to fix.

·
I <3 Item 9
13,426 Posts
nice... but i gotta agree about the mustang, unless you got something under the hood that we don't know about...

3rd is cool for a stock bike. You should mod it up a bit and take 1st nex time

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am working on a 302 that has been bored .30 over, headers, head work, cam, roller rockers, lifters, 4 barrel holly carb and intake setup, and much more. I am wanting to drop it in before long. As far as body goes, I am just now starting on it. It was the red color before 3 weeks ago. I am going to primer it again to get a good surface for the actual paint. Not realy sure what color yet. Was thinking black cherry.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Also, the white 3/4 ton chevy shortbed in the back ground, blew the rear end out of it during a burnout contest. It has a 305 with a 4 speed in it, and is lifted 4 or so inches I believe with 34s on the rims I believe. The truck is still in an Idaho title. Bought it the day before I left before the show. That isn't going to be cheap to fix.
I'm glad you said something about that barely noticable truck in the background. I might have missed it.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Car looks stock and paint is terrible, bike stock (year old I guess)… since when do you get trophies for stock bikes/cars? Unless they were fascinated with the frame sliders

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
C'MON MAN! I hate when people bring shit like that to show, have some respect for yourself and sink that Mustang in a deep, deep river.
Shame.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts