Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my source from DevilBikes has provided an updated pic of the Devil slip on for the 2006 600/750 models

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
stock still looks better, but I think this and the gp EVO are the best of the aftermarket litter

·
Chubby Chaser
57,804 Posts
Something has to be done about that big gaping hole that's left in the fairing.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Still ugly. I loke the M4 or Arrow much better.
Sato has a pretty cool looking one for the R6, I wonder if it will look similar

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, I informed them that we werent feeling the original design they had, so they changed it up a bit. The end result may vary a bit but will look very close. I will let them know about putting something on the primary baffle to blend it into the lower fairing better. Im thinking maybe some carbon fiber inserts on teh sides that will line up with the lower fairing or at least have the primary baffle be coated a matte black

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I think thats why they all look like shit, it just leaves that big ass gap

·
Registered
758 Posts
Yea, I informed them that we werent feeling the original design they had, so they changed it up a bit. The end result may vary a bit but will look very close. I will let them know about putting something on the primary baffle to blend it into the lower fairing better. Im thinking maybe some carbon fiber inserts on teh sides that will line up with the lower fairing or at least have the primary baffle be coated a matte black
My thoughts exactly... A piece of carbon fiber trim to fill the gap would work nicely.

That is probably the best looking becides stock so far.

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,544 Posts
I think thats why they all look like shit, it just leaves that big ass gap
+1, I think that aftermarket headers and gutting the stock can would be the best option on this bike

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just give it a few more months and we will all have a wide array of pipes to choose from.
One thing for sure....there will be really good ones and the other 98% will suck ass !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
11 Participants
GSXR600_06
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing