Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
IM THE BRONZE
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a broadcast with Bas Rutten, Josh barnett & more. Affliction MMA is putting on the fight with a collaborated effort of HDNET fights. July as stated before but held at Anahiem California, home of Affliction. Fedor vs Silvia is the headliner & Josh Barnett will have his chance to finally revenge his loss to Pedro Rizza. There will aslo be a fight with Babalau, who is being trained by Josh Barnett right now. This will be one of the best fight cards to be seen by modernday MMA IMO, as I've left out some other good matchups as well :punk this video is on the main page for those interested http://mixedmartialartvideos.com/

·
IM THE BRONZE
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so geesxara whats your predictions or do i even need to ask. i personally think the big guy is in for a hurtin.
:biggrin You called it man, poor Tim, he is a pretty good fighter also given his build, but I think Fedor will be way to seasoned for Tim to have a chance. If it goes to the ground, which I think it definitley will do , Tim will be submitted, that is if Fedor doesnt pound him out first. Honestly I dont think Randy stands a chance either although it would be nice to see Randy pull another upset victory. Fedor can be a viscious striker also :cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts