Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guy/gal does anybody have the link to mototech -i'm interested in their undertail--google cant find the site thanks in advance

·
Registered
79 Posts
swano whatdya think of the license plate bracket it came with? 4 screws? thinking of maybe getting the swingarm relocator but would like to know your experience with it...i also dont wanna get f*cked by the cops either so i dunno...

·
Registered
178 Posts
swano whatdya think of the license plate bracket it came with? 4 screws? thinking of maybe getting the swingarm relocator but would like to know your experience with it...i also dont wanna get f*cked by the cops either so i dunno...
2 screws one hole for an LED for the plate.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So how does the wiring work for this undertail ...... I'm trying to find a good undertail to put on my Telefonica, but I don't want to have to hack up all my wires.???

·
Registered
220 Posts
Here's something to think about... I'm by no means an enlectrical person. Just as I was ready to buy a mototeck undertail for my gixxer for $300. I decided to go to my local aftermarket and repair shop ( not a dealership ). They are going to purchase and install it for me for $300 out the door ! I know that working on your bike yourself is great but when it comes to electrical, I will gladly take it somewhere. Especiailly when I'm getting the part and getting installation cheaper than I could have bought and installed myself !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts