Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GSXR 600/750 (04-05) & GSXR 1000 (03-04) painted undertail special!!!!

Only available on online ordering: www.wareagle-racing.com/store

-$89.95 to all Gixxer members!

Coupon code: 55512 (Enter this coupon code on the system to qualify for discount)

Valid untill 06/29/2005 Only while stock lasts

·
Registered
122 Posts
What are most people using for license plate holders for your undertail? Also, what about a tag light for those of us where it is required?

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
Do you have installed pics?

·
Stuck dreaming of Summer
512 Posts
Well just ordered mine. Although was confused for a second, thought the $89.95 was the sale price not the discount. No big though, my birthdays the 28th so, happy B-day to me! I'll let everyone know how it goes when it arrives.

·
Registered
192 Posts
just ordered mine to and a hugger, for license plate lights i got license plate screws with leds in them so that should light it up enough i think

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
Yes, I MUST HAVE installed pics! If it looks good installed, then I'm in.
wareagle, do you have any installed pics? come on buddy, we want to order

·
Registered
649 Posts
how bout a pic of the blue one? i want in too!

·
Registered
140 Posts
i ordered mine a few days ago...DANG YOU!!! like Suzuki Duke said....i'm trying to save money and you're not helping!! haha but thanks man this is awesome...i cant wait to get it in and install it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
When you go to the checkout and select painted even without shipping it comes to $110. Can you please adjust it or email me or something so it comes to $89.95. I will order right away. Thanks.

·
Registered
186 Posts
When you go to the checkout and select painted even without shipping it comes to $110. Can you please adjust it or email me or something so it comes to $89.95. I will order right away. Thanks.
Look closely at his post...it's minus 89.00, not buy it for 89.00.

Now......where are my installed pics???

·
Registered
192 Posts
"-$89.95 to all Gixxer members!" thats what a few of us thought but it actually subtracts 89.95 from the balance so it comes to 110. i still ordered mine though. GREAT DEAL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts