Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking into possibly getting an undertail exhaust system for my 05 600 but the only ones that I have found are the hotbodies and the one advertised on indy super bikes' homepage. If anyone has some websites that carry undertail exhausts for 600's would ya share with me. Thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
I think on of the things that make gixxer a gixxer is the traditional side exhaust but whatever floats your boat i guess.... i dont think there are too many out there that actually look good... for older k model's there are some tight ones but for k4-5 i havent seen any... personally i love the yoshi tri-oval full system with dual ti-tip.... http://streetfighters-usa.com/store/media/yoshimura/trioval_ti_cf.jpg check it out... might have to copy/paste.... super rare and so trick!!!.... maybe koz they are so damn expensive (about 1200-1300 for SS system and 1800-2000 for the Ti system)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.