Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know there is a good amount of us who would like to see a better under fairing made for our bike. this resulting nakedness from the absence of the stock can has to go...and i want something better damnit. so how hard would it be to have someone make one? i know it could be a pain in the ass concerning different exhausts...but come on...:wtf

·
Registered
111 Posts
debwing said:
i know there is a good amount of us who would like to see a better under fairing made for our bike. this resulting nakedness from the absence of the stock can has to go...and i want something better damnit. so how hard would it be to have someone make one? i know it could be a pain in the ass concerning different exhausts...but come on...:wtf
Try a fibreglass or plastics moulder and see if they can sort something out, or you could go bling and get a carbon fibre fabricator to make something up for you.

·
Registered
806 Posts
debwing said:
Go buy Taylor made exhaust. Problem solved!

·
Registered
326 Posts
or make a very similar mold off a taylormade trim, should match 100 percent. Id do it if i have another exhaust besides a TM :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
AGREEED!! I hate how "naked" it looks under the bike

·
Registered
66 Posts
i am working on getting a plate to cover that open spot up ...As soon as my exhaust gets here it will be fabricated..if no one else has made one by the time i get mine done i will work something out for other exhaust

·
Registered
481 Posts
Someone did a post/survey on this awhile back, and then asked GPComosites if they could do it. I heard they couldn't come up with a cost effective solution. I would pay top dollar for it, though...would make it look sooooo much better.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I saw a post on here a few weeks ago from ArcDevilz (makes fender eliminator kits for or bikes) and he said that he was working on fabbing up something for the lower fairing......how old this post was I dont know but its worth trying to contact him about it.......he was also working on an LED bracket for his fender eliminators.......these bikes really need to have a full lower fairing.....it just looks...........:hammer ................really incomplete and weird.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.