Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to state that I have not been pressured in any way by Jason for this review. Not in a separate thread about another vendor, or in private messages. Not at all... :shifty :hide

No seriously, Jason and STG are awesome in every way. Great prices, knowledge, discounts on their already great prices just because he can, the reasons go on, but I digress. This guy takes a genuine interest in his clients and their rides, and comes through with every task requested of him. The only reason not to get what you need from them is if they don't sell it. But then again, if you ask (which I have, on several occasions, even had my suit special ordered from Italy), he will go out of his way to get it for you even if they don't sell it.

And as far as shipping speed, I placed a rather large order (approx 20 items) different name brands and even things they don't carry and ordered on special request, and the entire order was on my doorstep in 5 business days. Yeah. That good.

So now I can start the early spring modifications!!:w00t :burnout :punk

·
No talent eh-hole squid, who stunts in traffic wea
2,574 Posts
Yup... STG rules! Jason rocks! I sent him probably 60 emails trying to pick a suit and was a pain in the ass :lol and he still helped me out and goth fitted up. New suit is on the way! :frantic

·
I'm Sticking Around
1,665 Posts
I've ONLY ever heard good things about Jason at STG. When the time comes for my one-piece suit...guess who's getting my order?

Ed

EDIT: I can write a short replies too OG and Ain'tYou40.

Let me look at the other thread.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate the kind words as always. Glad you're happy with the way we're running things here.

Yup... STG rules! Jason rocks! I sent him probably 60 emails trying to pick a suit and was a pain in the ass :lol and he still helped me out and goth fitted up. New suit is on the way! :frantic
Haha, I talked to another guy on here about possibly buying the 303 you returned and when I searched your name in my inbox it filled up the entire screen. 60 is probably a pretty good guess.

I've ONLY ever heard good things about Jason at STG. When the time comes for my one-piece suit...guess who's getting my order?
:cheers Talk to you soon!

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts

·
I'm Sticking Around
1,665 Posts
^^^ good for you ;)
Ha, bloody Ha! Keep at it "Ain'tU40!" :cheers

EDIT: Reminds me of the band: UB40

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate the kind words as always. Glad you're happy with the way we're running things here.

Originally Posted by GSXR7ED

:cheers Talk to you soon!
I'm serious about the one-piece Jason. Although, right now I have too many things going on with my family and too many "outgoings" (Bills). I'm lucky to have the bike I have now just to keep my riding habit going.

For real, [email protected] and [email protected] are fucking awesome.

:biggrin
Motomummy is another good dude that has positive feedback. He's got a nice warehouse with forklifts similar to the ones I operate at the **"Best Aerial Port Squadron in the U.S. Air Force 2012! (Dover AFB, DE)

NOTE: **That looks good on an Annual Appraisal/Performance Report

Ed

·
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel
60,366 Posts

Ed
:thumbup

·
Douchebag with false sense of racial superiority
2,124 Posts
Haha, I talked to another guy on here about possibly buying the 303 you returned and when I searched your name in my inbox it filled up the entire screen
303 returned? o: i'm assuming this is talking about the gp-wrx r303? These new rs taichi suits look like so much win i find myself returning to the pics just for eye candy. :drool

1 - 20 of 35 Posts