Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I’m a SEX addict and proud of it!
9,990 Posts
I'm gonna have to disagree.. I think Diaz is going to stop his ass.. but I could be wrong... :shifty

·
Registered
228 Posts
Neer did lose to Nick Diaz back in 2006. Both the Diaz brothers have very similar styles... I think it's gonna be more of the same for Neer, Nate via submission in round 2.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Neer is tough but Im gonna take diaz FTW in the 2nd with a triangle choke:sleep. Im also taking Mac Danzig in the Danzig/Guida bout.

·
9,990 Posts
Well Diaz had me worried a couple times.. but he pulled thro..

and also I am soooooo glad that Houston Alexander got his ass stomped.. :punk

·
9,990 Posts
I was out riding, so I recorded the fights. I haven't watched it yet.

So Diaz won, and Houston Alexander lost due to an arm triangle.

Alexander - 3 losses in a row.

damn sorry should put spoiler on here.. my bad..

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Well Huston Alexander was looking good in the beginning of the match when they were standing up...but once it went to the ground he got pounded. He's got a pretty shitty ground game.

·
9,990 Posts
yeah.. his ground game really sucks.. you think he'd work on that.. :lol .. Omaha (his home town) is about and hour from here and he used to come up here and do the local "cage fights" here before UFC.. and he's always been an arrogant little prick... one time he was on bottom and for some reason the fight got stopped for something.. but the ref wanted to start them back out where they were.. meaning Houston on the bottom.. he just threw a fken fit and wouldn't fight anymore.. it was funny..

·
Thugnificent
10,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
damn sorry should put spoiler on here.. my bad..
I saw it on UFC.com before I went to GDC. You didn't spoil anything. :)

Alexander has a good stand-up game, but once he's on the ground, it's a wrap.

·
Women make me rage - fat, hairy dudes are more my
2,642 Posts
I was happy to see Diaz win but pissed Danzig lost. Guida did nothing the third round except hold him down and dry hump him. Diaz even looked at the ref like "wtf stand us up". The officials scored that fight horribly IMO.

Heck, later in the night one judge scored the fight for Neer and even Neer was shaking his head in disbelief. because of BS like this I think all fights should be 5 rounds

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
i just saw the neer diaz fight, and diaz looked amazing slipping out of neers submission attempts.

did anyone see the new season of ultimate fighter, that Junie kid worked the shit outa that kid that kept sayin "dog" I cant believe he didnt want to go round two against Junie :eek

·
9,990 Posts
i just saw the neer diaz fight, and diaz looked amazing slipping out of neers submission attempts.

did anyone see the new season of ultimate fighter, that Junie kid worked the shit outa that kid that kept sayin "dog" I cant believe he didnt want to go round two against Junie :eek
yeah I watched that.. that Junie kid is bad ass.. :punk did you see Guida's brother got cut for not making weight? how the hell do you not cut weight when you know thats what needs to be done to fight.. fken idiot.. :wacko

·
10,194 Posts
yeah I watched that.. that Junie kid is bad ass.. :punk did you see Guida's brother got cut for not making weight? how the hell do you not cut weight when you know thats what needs to be done to fight.. fken idiot.. :wacko
he's like the "wanna be" brother that sux at life. Clay is an amazing fighter, and his bro cant even make weight for a show that you have to fight your way into the house :hammer def agree lame move on his part.:dissapointed

·
9,990 Posts
he's like the "wanna be" brother that sux at life. Clay is an amazing fighter, and his bro cant even make weight for a show that you have to fight your way into the house :hammer def agree lame move on his part.:dissapointed
than there was Rashad Evans brother(can't remember his name).. he didn't do too good either... :hammer

·
10,194 Posts
he was the black guy that won right??? if so he didnt look very good at all, some of them liteweights were good, quick litle guys. im soo pumped for this season, I just hate all the damn commercials.

did you see that rampage might be fighting the ax murderer. should be sick, the first two times they fought was a sick battle. Wan FTW!!!!!!

·
9,990 Posts
he was the black guy that won right??? if so he didnt look very good at all, some of them liteweights were good, quick litle guys. im soo pumped for this season, I just hate all the damn commercials.

did you see that rampage might be fighting the ax murderer. should be sick, the first two times they fought was a sick battle. Wan FTW!!!!!!
No the black guy that won was a different one.... the first black guy that lost was Rashads brother.. I think.. :lol :lol :scratch

yeah... I just love this shit.. when we watch the fights no one likes to sit by me.. :lol.. cuz I end up hitting them.. hahaha..

·
10,194 Posts
:lol I get a bad case of tourettes, and yell profanity, likes its going to make a difference to who wins and loses. Yeah, I'm that guy that talks shit, like i could just get into the ring(octagon) and do better :wacko

·
9,990 Posts
:lol I get a bad case of tourettes, and yell profanity, likes its going to make a difference to who wins and loses. Yeah, I'm that guy that talks shit, like i could just get into the ring(octagon) and do better :wacko
hahaha... I do the same thing.. yelling at the TV.. :lol.. calling them names.. hahaha.. its great.. :punk

·
Registered
793 Posts
guida showed great cardio but did NO damage to danzig.. I hate when fighters win like that. the ol' dry hump, lay n prey, whatever... should hit them with a yellow card like in pride.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts