Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
I cant wait for Junie brown to get booted from the UFC and back to his trailor park.

·
I’m a SEX addict and proud of it!
9,990 Posts
I cant wait for Junie brown to get booted from the UFC and back to his trailor park.
same here.. I just don't like that arrogant little fuck.. :dunno

·
9,990 Posts
Is this a PPV or is it on Spike.. ? looking at the card.. hopefully its a freebie..

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
I like guys like Junie. They make the Ultimate Fighter show more interesting. Half the reason I watch is to see what whack jobs like him will do next. And when he fights, you know that he’s on the verge of snapping at any moment so it makes us want to watch. He kind of reminds me of a young Chris Leben. I personally could care less if he wins or loses though. :biggrin

Yes it is on spike.

·
9,990 Posts
Well I know I wouldn't thats why I asked.. :lol

·
10,194 Posts
I like guys like Junie. They make the Ultimate Fighter show more interesting. Half the reason I watch is to see what whack jobs like him will do next. And when he fights, you know that he’s on the verge of snapping at any moment so it makes us want to watch. He kind of reminds me of a young Chris Leben. I personally could care less if he wins or loses though. :biggrin

Yes it is on spike.
So you like guys that act like 13 year old girls that need drama. There is nothing interesting he is only there cuz people want to see him lose. He's just like Chris Leban who also sux and is worthless to the UFC cuz he too will never be a top contender. there just stepping stone for up and coming fighters.

·
...just like sex with Shane
12,047 Posts
So you like guys that act like 13 year old girls that need drama. There is nothing interesting he is only there cuz people want to see him lose. He's just like Chris Leban who also sux and is worthless to the UFC cuz he too will never be a top contender. there just stepping stone for up and coming fighters.
My sentiments exactly :cheers

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
I don’t disagree with you with regards to them being stepping stones, but why do you think they put people like them on the show???...to get the ratings up…people love watching drama. That’s why reality shows like TUF are successful.

·
Registered
7 Posts
A lot of people say that Junie's antics on the show were intentional, as if he was acting. I believe it, because if that was to happen on any other season, he would have been kicked off.

He wasn't a horrible fighter, and I am actually interested to see if/how he has improved.

·
10,194 Posts
I don’t disagree with you with regards to them being stepping stones, but why do you think they put people like them on the show???...to get the ratings up…people love watching drama. That’s why reality shows like TUF are successful.
I agree, its strictly for entertainment value. But this the UFC not WWE (for the exception of Brock Lesnar) :lol

·
10,194 Posts
A lot of people say that Junie's antics on the show were intentional, as if he was acting. I believe it, because if that was to happen on any other season, he would have been kicked off.

He wasn't a horrible fighter, and I am actually interested to see if/how he has improved.
Chris Leban pulled the same shit and was brought back. Jesse *insert last name* kicked the window out of a limo and was kicked off and brought back into the UFC.

dana is making a circus out of the MMA

Take any other professional sport and compare it to where the UFC is going. :dissapointed

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
same here.. I just don't like that arrogant little fuck.. :dunno
Cole Miller is just as arrogant, and way over rated.

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
I think it's partly because we have so much access to the UFC that we see all that. You don't see a NFL reality show. I'm sure there are tons of things that NFL players do as well that would rival the UFC.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Chris Leban pulled the same shit and was brought back. Jesse *insert last name* kicked the window out of a limo and was kicked off and brought back into the UFC.

dana is making a circus out of the MMA

Take any other professional sport and compare it to where the UFC is going. :dissapointed
Only MMA on tv. I would rather pay $80 dollars to watch 12-15 amateurs fight then to watch this circus that mma on tv is becoming. All this shit talking going on between the fighters reminds me of old school wrestling. I myself have never fought in a ring, but I do train daily with fighters who have, and I do corner them during their fights and you never see any crap like that going on. Its always about respect until you get some 7-1 prima donna from kentucky that is supposed to be officially sponsored by Tap out, pulls up in his excursion with "tapout" all over it, talks all shit, then gets knocked out in 22 seconds by a fighter at your gym whos record prior to crushing him was 0-0-0...lol

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
IMO, the best fights of this night are going to be condit/Kampmann and Almeida/Horwich which you probably wont even see.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts