Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
...just like sex with Shane
12,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anderson Silva vs. Thales Leites

Iceman vs. Shogun Rua

I'm definitely putting my $$ on Silva to KO Leites in round 1. The Spider is coming for fuckin' blood this fight!! :punk

Iceman needs a win right now & he knows it. Round 2 KO over Shogun.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm thinking Silva TKO in round 3. Leites has a helluva chin, both Kampmann and Marquardt hit him with some bombs and dude never quit moving forward. I wouldn't be surprised if he does take Silva to the ground, but I highly doubt he will submit him which is probably his best chance of winning.

I think Chuck is going to win in round 2 as well via TKO. Although both have had spotty performances in their recent bouts Chuck always brings cardio to the Octogan, whereas Mauricio "So Done" Hua gases in the first few minutes. Hua also looks like he's having trouble adapting with UFC rules. He used a lot of soccer kicks back and head stomps in his PRIDE days... overall seems like a really good card

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Silva over Leites because the only person in the world that can beat Silva is Fedor. (75 pds heavier)

Im gonna say Shogun is gonna stop Chuckie. I hope not, but I think thats how this one is gonna go. I will be rooting for liddell.

Stann over the Polish Experiment.

Kongo is gonna murder Hardonk.

Cantwell over Cane

Why this one is an untelevised fight?? Macdonald over Nate Quarry.

Another why?? Herman over Loiseau. This is Ed Hermans last chance to prove himself after 2 straight losses and we all know he fights his heart out. Louiseau is a very tough opponent for him. If herman loses this one, it will be because hes sleeping.

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
Silva will murder Leites....and Shogun looked terrible against a completely washed up Mark Coleman...so I gotta go with Liddell.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Silva and Shogun. I still dont get why theres so many UFCs with watered down fights. They should go back to having less events w/ better cards. I refuse to pay for this crap.

·
Banned
79 Posts
obviously Silva, he's the man. No one can touch him

I want chuck to win, but hes getting old, his body can't keep up with his heart, but if he gets lucky, his huge hay makers will knock someone out.

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Some great fights. I am pulling for Chuck to get back on track and I think David will take Ed Herman. As said before I do not think anyone can take Anderson as that guy seems to be in a class by himself right now.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Thales Leites is pretty good though guys. Remember, his only loss came to Martin kampmann (who) in the UF4 finale by U DEC.. Hes pretty powerful and his jiu jitsu is MUCH better than Silva. If he can get Silva to the ground without eating a knee then I think he can beat silva. Problem is, that is a million times easier said than done.

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
Some great fights. I am pulling for Chuck to get back on track and I think David will take Ed Herman. As said before I do not think anyone can take Anderson as that guy seems to be in a class by himself right now.
good call I hope they show the david leiaseu and ed herman fight Leiaseu was fucking awesome back in the day...he would bloddy his opponenets..and ed herman is a punk.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
haha, hes a punk, but hes a game punk.

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
Silva will murder Leites....and Shogun looked terrible against a completely washed up Mark Coleman...so I gotta go with Liddell.

Agreed...Shogun was unable to put away a Coleman that was running on empty for two rounds. At the end Shogun was just as gassed as Coleman. I think a motivated Chuck will take this one.

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Leites looked like he was not wanting to fight Silva and Chuck seemed out classed (shocked). I was hoping Chuck would make a good comeback. Will this set up some sort of fight between Silva and GSP?

·
...just like sex with Shane
12,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Poor Chuck. I kinda feel bad for him. He can't catch a break.

Like Joe Rogan said "The gladiators all fall on their shield if they stay in the battle long enough."

1 - 20 of 23 Posts