Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Its about time they have a card full of good fights. Man I haven't seen one in while where there has been at least two main events. I dont think this one coming up on October 25th is going to be that great. I don't think Cote has done enough to face Anderson Silva but you never know in MMA anybody can be champ.

·
I’m a SEX addict and proud of it!
9,990 Posts
its this weekend right? the 25th?

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
They've got the potential for three GREAT fights. Lets hope that they live up to their potential...

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
*Bump*

What does everyone think of the fights?

Personally, I was sorely disappointed with Griffins performance. I was also disappointed with the Silva/Jackson fight. I had a feeling that Jackson would win, but I was hoping for a better fight...

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Forrest looked terrible, Rashads got some quick fists, and played the standup game. Hopefully the next one to fight him will try for a take down.

the rampage axe murderer fight was dissapointing, I really wanted Wan to win for the 3rd time, but Pride fighters for the exception of 1-2 are getting exposed in the UFC.

The Mir fight was good, he looked like he's back on his game. We can only hope he takes Brock out for a 2nd time!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts