·
Registered
42 Posts
winners:
griffin
cote
koscheck
ganzaga​

and last but not least. i hope corey hill gets his ass whooped. ever since i first saw him i just cant stand him.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Griffin who?:dunno I'm thinking Rampage is gonna mess him up! my other only hope is that koschek looses....i'm not a big fan of his.

·
Registered
228 Posts
After Rampage is done people are gonna forget about Jardine's TKO victory over Griffin. No offense to Griffin, but I smell a highlight reel knockout coming :wait

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha has forrest knocked anyone out??? Its going to be a brawl :punk
A great one at that. Both guys like to pound the crap out of people.I am stuck on this one. After watching them on TUF 7 I think they are both good guys.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Good fight....Although i dont see where the judges got their scores from

I was most impressed with Guillard and Griffin. Rampage will bounce back 205 is the' toughest weight class I bet Forrest will lose his first title fight. With Silva joining the ranks of contenders, its gonna get ugly.

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
I dont know what the big deal is. If you let it go to decision, you lost the fight.

Rampage should have brought more to defend a title. Forrest made him look bad in the 2nd. Got an arm bar, stunned rampage a few times.

Forrest had more damage (some was scar tissue) but I felt that he was trying to win that belt the whole fight.

Rampage should be embarrassed especially after saying that he would give up his purse if it came down to a decision.

·
Thugnificent
10,609 Posts
I dont know what the big deal is. If you let it go to decision, you lost the fight.

Rampage should have brought more to defend a title. Forrest made him look bad in the 2nd. Got an arm bar, stunned rampage a few times.

Forrest had more damage (some was scar tissue) but I felt that he was trying to win that belt the whole fight.

Rampage should be embarrassed especially after saying that he would give up his purse if it came down to a decision.
+1, I totally agree.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Griffin who?:dunno I'm thinking Rampage is gonna mess him up! my other only hope is that koschek looses....i'm not a big fan of his.
After Rampage is done people are gonna forget about Jardine's TKO victory over Griffin. No offense to Griffin, but I smell a highlight reel knockout coming :wait
haha has forrest knocked anyone out??? Its going to be a brawl :punk

I DONT WANNA SAY I TOLD YA SO, BUT I TOLD YA SO. I KNOW IT WASNT A KO BUT HE STILL WON. I HAVNT EVEN SEEN THE FIGHT YET, GOT IT ON MY PC AT HOME SO ILL WATCH TONITE:flipoff

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
I DONT WANNA SAY I TOLD YA SO, BUT I TOLD YA SO. I KNOW IT WASNT A KO BUT HE STILL WON. I HAVNT EVEN SEEN THE FIGHT YET, GOT IT ON MY PC AT HOME SO ILL WATCH TONITE:flipoff
I think I called the fight rather accurate. Yeah I wanted Rampage to win and thought he had more potential to win, but it was a brawl, and no, there wasnt a KO. Hopefully Machida gets a title shot so we can see another great fight! :punk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts